03-28-2015, 07:57 AM
User Info
Limited interest in the Chubby 2 Super...I used it again and decided I didn't really want to sell it anyway. The rest is sold, so please archive. Thanks TSN and the buyers!

For sale today I have four brushes. A Simpson Chubby 2 in Super Badger, a Simpson Duke 3 in Best Badger, a Simpson Persian Jar 3 in Best Badger and a Savile Row 3824. All prices include shipping and tracking numbers. I’m including a freebie with each item purchased, in a first come first serve order. CONUS and PayPal only please.

First is a Simpson Chubby 2 in Super Badger – Asking what I paid $190 (over $260 retail)
Includes only once used Klar Seifen (I do not have the original box for this brush but will include a different shaving brush box, hence the reason I’m including the Klar, which I paid $35 for). The brush is a great brush, not a shedder, and has very soft tips. I would say not too far off from some of my Manchurian tips in terms of softness. The only reason I’m selling it is because I prefer a bit more backbone and recently purchased a C2 in Manchurian. Truthfully I’m a bit torn on selling this brush, but I probably don’t need to have multiple Chubby 2s in my den when I lean towards the Manchurian version. Specs verified by me are pretty much exactly what Simpsons says – knot: 27mm Loft: 50mm. For complete and full disclosure, I will often use enamel modeling paint to fill in the Simpson wording given that it never seems to last. I have done that with this brush, that’s the reason it looks so great. It lasts forever given that its waterproof.

I would consider trading this brush for an M&F with similar larger brush specs like the chubby 2. I would kick in cash (if needed), or one of the other brushes I’m selling if it’s the right M&F brush. I love big brushes..

[Image: pWrQE8W.jpg]

[Image: 0qHNWGo.jpg]

[Image: cj8TBaC.jpg]

[Image: 9pdjuvn.jpg]

Next is a Savile Row 3824 – Asking $100 (retails for $131) Plus one freebie seen below. SOLD
This brush is great and has ridiculously soft tips.  The only reason I’m selling it is because it is in essence, a slightly smaller duplicate of the Kent BK8 that I got from my wife for Christmas. I will include a box for shipping. No trades please.

[Image: Ln8uX29.jpg]

[Image: pvgjuTF.jpg]

[Image: rL3yCEc.jpg]

[Image: lMQFUAo.jpg]

TradedNext is a Simpson Duke 3 in Best Badger – Asking $75 Traded (retails for $110-$115) Plus one freebie seen below.
Great brush, not a shedder and includes original box. Just doesn’t get used in my rotation.

[Image: 8OEFOPC.jpg]

[Image: xSVoe7S.jpg]

[Image: VyhOY9Y.jpg]

The final brush is a Simpson Persian Jar 3 in Best Badger – Asking $85 (retails for $150) Plus one freebie seen below.  - SOLD
Another great brush, not a shedder and includes original box.  Just doesn’t get used in my rotation. No trades please.

[Image: YU85eBD.jpg]

[Image: LpcHL6I.jpg]

[Image: 4T1rdXE.jpg]

[Image: laBFSjp.jpg]

Freebies - one freebie when you buy the SR, Duke or PJ
These are items that I purchased before I knew what I really liked. I could probably sell this stuff, but to be honest I’m just too lazy.
Again, first come first serve. The RazoRock 888 is great, just a touch too thick for my tastes, used twice. The Nivea is brand new and is the menthol version. I love the regular version of this and thought I’d take a flyer on this by purchasing the three pack on Amazon.

Barberry is spoken for.
Captain's Choice is spoken for.

[Image: Xgx0lR8.jpg]

Please PM with any questions.

Thanks,
Greg

21 171
 03-28-2015, 09:04 AM
User Info
MMMMmmmmmm PJ3  Cool

I have no idea why it lasted that long, but this one will he headed to me.

8 2,718
 03-29-2015, 07:33 AM
User Info
Reduced the price of the Duke 3 in Best Badger to $65.00 and still includes freebie...I'm almost giving this brush away!

21 171
 03-29-2015, 08:22 AM
User Info
(03-29-2015, 07:33 AM)GregMacMan Wrote: Reduced the price of the Duke 3 in Best Badger to $65.00 and still includes freebie...I'm almost giving this brush away!
That's is the cheapest I've even seen...and the freebie is just icing on the cake.

8 2,718
 03-29-2015, 10:14 AM
  • taco8slo
  • Shavenookian Newbie
  • California
User Info
(03-29-2015, 08:22 AM)Bruce Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 07:33 AM)GregMacMan Wrote: Reduced the price of the Duke 3 in Best Badger to $65.00 and still includes freebie...I'm almost giving this brush away!
That's is the cheapest I've even seen...and the freebie is just icing on the cake.

+1, really surprising it is still here.

15 130
 03-30-2015, 08:09 AM
User Info
I couldn't let the Duke 3 feel unwanted Biggrin
Great deal on the PJ3, Bruce

38 1,159
 03-31-2015, 07:15 AM
User Info
(03-30-2015, 08:09 AM)shevek Wrote: I couldn't let the Duke 3 feel unwanted Biggrin
Great deal on the PJ3, Bruce
Nice pick up. I was half tempted to buy both when I saw it still there and then reduced.

8 2,718
 04-07-2015, 09:27 AM
User Info
Limited interest in the Chubby 2 Super...I used it again and decided I didn't really want to sell it anyway. The rest is sold, so please archive. Thanks TSN and the buyers!

21 171