03-29-2015, 10:30 AM
User Info
SOLD - PLEASE ARCHIVE

I am offering up a "kit" that I think would covers a wide variety of product "types."  Lathering soaps, shave sticks, cream, different blades, etc! I am ALSO happy to throw in a lil P160 (not shown in the pic). 

I am asking $40.00 plus $13.00 for Priority Mail shipping within the continental US - $9.00 for standard posting. I am will ship internationally, but will need to follow-up individually regarding shipping costs. 

This is what I have to offer:

- 2 flare tip razors. U1 for the black and D2 for the silver. Both razors work great, but do have a few cosmetic imperfections. The black shows some of the bronze-color base on the doors and the silver is missing its end caps. (retail ???)

- Assortment of 20-blades (retail about $5.00)

- Unused tube of C.O. Bigelow (retails at around $10.00)

- L'Occitane En Provence Shaving Soap, unused (retails around $12.00)

- Palmolive Shave Stick, unused (retails around $4.00)

- Art of Shaving Lemon After-shave gel, %80 remaining (retails new at $40.00)

- L'Occitane Cade After-Shave Balm, used couple of time (retails new at $34.00)

- G.F. Trumper Alum Block, used only once (retails new around $20.00)

- Shaving brush, 2-band TSN knot at 22x60. This brush is special --- it was floating around B&B as a way for folks to try a large lofted brush. I (ashamedly) just rediscovered it this weekend. The value of the brush does not factor into the asking price for the kit - consider it a freebie! What I ask is that after you have had your use with it, please list it up on the Brush forum, and let it once again pass to new users. =)

PM me with any questions![Image: Avx1V9f.jpg]

1 52
 03-29-2015, 10:37 AM
  • Aleksey
  • Enabler
  • Istanbul, Turkiye
User Info
That is a very nice kit! Even I would consider it with the given price but I want a newbie to grab these. GLWTS!

0 1,053
 03-29-2015, 12:42 PM
User Info
(03-29-2015, 10:37 AM)Aleksey Wrote: That is a very nice kit! Even I would consider it with the given price but I want a newbie to grab these. GLWTS!

Thanks!  My hope was that a kit like this would be a chance for someone to try a wide range of types of soaps and blades, in particular.  =)

1 52