03-29-2015, 07:23 PM
User Info
SOLD!!!

Hi All!

No brush in my den is safe from this clearing --- including this one.  Honestly, this is one brush that I thought would never leave my possession, but here I am!

I bought this brush from Lee Sabini in July 2012.  When I originally ordered it, I had ordered a pair of 2-band horn brushes - one in bulb and one in fan.  At the time, I had several M&F 2-band blondes (I dont recall him selling his "finest" yet), and I had asked if he had anything different.  He offered to fill one of the brushes with a "special" 3-band and I said sure!  ONLY problem is that I don't know for certain what kind of hair it is --- but from what I paid for it and what was coming out at the time, I think it is Heritage 3-band.  

Dense. Soft. As a fan, this brush splays as expected and has very soft tips.  Soaking wet, it holds its shape really well and offers some body and backbone but with little scritch.  I used it primarily to face lather and it worked wonderfully in that role.  Just a BEAUTIFUL brush --- especially when it has bloomed after being wet!

ASKING $200 + $6.00 shipping (I am happy to make other shipping arrangements - but this is good enough for priority to most places). 

[Image: iqpTwdm.jpg] [Image: 3qCvmDO.jpg] [Image: 2Hyhnny.jpg]

And post-bath bloom....

[Image: nGW0ynj.jpg]  [Image: zw3yEDc.jpg]

PLEASE shoot me a PM if you have any questions.  I also appreciate any feedback if the pricing is off, but it should be fairly close.

Thanks for looking!

Bill

1 52
 03-29-2015, 07:27 PM
User Info
If this was a two band I would trade my car for it. What a beauty!

21 171
 03-29-2015, 07:30 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
What size knot does it have?

139 2,680
 03-29-2015, 07:48 PM
User Info
(03-29-2015, 07:30 PM)blzrfn Wrote: What size knot does it have?

I measure it out to be a 24x52 --- but that is eyeball and a ruler, not with calipers.  I'm in a low-tech household!

1 52
 03-29-2015, 08:50 PM
User Info
Beautiful!

73 2,200