04-04-2015, 10:23 AM
User Info
So it is time i had a clear out - i have over the year collected so much stuff and with more on the way need to make space.

Shaving Brushes
First up are brushes that dont make my rotation. I have been lucky to have been able to by some special brushes - some of these are here for sale so that others can share.

1. Simpsons Chubby 3 - in Super
This is a brand new brush - my wife decided to source one for me at the same time i bought one - which was nice of her but now have two the same brush. This brush is so nice to use great from face or bowl lathering.

30mm with a 52mm Loft - lovely colour ivory handle. $260 including shipping and fees

[Image: hFaND2n.jpg]

[Image: yFKnKFW.jpg]

Next up are a series of M&F that i have purchased direct from Lee. All have been used about 2-5 times and have been looked after and stored appropriately.

2. M&F Polo Handle in Ivory
2 Band Hair - is labelled as Blond
27/28mm 52mm loft.

$200 including shipping and fees

Hair seems gel like to me - is a great performer.

[Image: 0lWJcna.jpg][Image: RlCm6HK.jpg]

3. M&F White Handle 2 Band - SOLD 

26mm 52mm loft

Again the brush is labelled blond - the hair is super soft and has great backbone. i just have brushes that i prefer to use.

$210 including shipping and fees

[Image: LO0R8Uc.jpg][Image: P7B5GX9.jpg]

4. M&F 3 Band Black Handle Brush

Again another beautiful brush - this is duplicated in my collection - have no need for two.
26mm/52mm loft

$200 including shipping and fees

[Image: F23pPWp.jpg][Image: F2tWwJW.jpg]

5.Thater 4292/5 with Black Handle - Sold 

This was purchased new - i have used it 4 times - nice brush but just a little two soft for me. As you can see from the pictures the Thater logo is rubbing off - other than that the brush is as new. Will be shipped with orginal box.

$55 including shipping & fees SOLD
[Image: Uq3R05w.jpg][Image: SGs7aXu.jpg]

Razors

First Up i have some Straights - i toyed with the idea of shaving with straights but i dont currently have the time for the learning curve. So little point in holding these razors.

1. Micheal Waterhouse Custom Straight
Purchased direct and has only been have used once. Has been cleaned and stored. Scales are wenge wood - this is beautiful razor - would keep it - just dont know if i will ever straight shave. I would like to get back what i paid, but i still believe that the razor is well priced and would be a great acquisition for anyone. Shave Ready. omes with leather pouch.

$335 including shipping and fees.

[Image: pGOvCWj.jpg][Image: A1m169w.jpg]

2. 3 Razor Set in leather case
These were purchased on a whim from an antique fair. Plan was to refurbish these razors.

The leather case is well used - expect these razors are some years old.

2 of the razors are I Cut my Way - william rodgers - (Ones with ivory scales) I beleive the scales are actuial ivory, they dont seem to ahve any cracks or damage. The blades do have some wear and marks - but i believe that they could be cleaned and polished to an new finsh.

the 3rd razor is a Kropp with black scales - the blade looks clean and no damage.

$140 including shipping and fees

[Image: dNsVcDH.jpg][Image: CMLlNvH.jpg]
[Image: cIh7yGl.jpg][Image: zIObhph.jpg]

3. Kropp Straight - with Black Scales.

This is a clean razor and unused by me. I did buy it shave ready. It is has been stored carefully and will be shipped in the box it came with. I believe it could be the orginal box. has been unused by me.

$170 including fees and shipping.

[Image: rV93ctB.jpg][Image: 5u2OTwq.jpg]

4. C.V Heljestrand with dark wood scales.

This was purchased on another forum BST. Razor is clean and has not been used by me, the scales are a wonderful wenge/dark wood and have a beautiful grain.. I would like to get back what i paid

$190 including shipping and fees

[Image: RuGkmhf.jpg]

[Image: pmCbMz1.jpg]

5 Puma Vintage Straight with ivory/yellow colour scales. 5/8

This was purchased shave ready and was used once by me. The razor is clean and in beauitiful condition for its age. Will ship in its orginal box.

$190 including shipping and fees

[Image: F39gDl9.jpg][Image: 791nqPN.jpg]

Ok last but not least i have a DE Razor.

This is a brand new Joris Plisson DE Razor. 

Plisson Joris with Black Handle - legendary razor - is brand new in its little wooden box.

I dont have any pics of this but happy to send some if needed.

$105including shipping and fees

[Image: 5yqdAPB.jpg][Image: xoO2e9u.jpg]

Thanks for looking PM me if any questions. #

2 69
 04-04-2015, 12:35 PM
User Info
Those are beautiful brushes!! Good luck with the sale

2 7
 04-04-2015, 12:40 PM
User Info
Thanks very much. 

2 69
 04-04-2015, 05:20 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Nrahuf, you need to attach a picture of the Joris Plisson DE Razor.  Thank you

178 23,807
 04-06-2015, 08:05 PM
User Info
PMs SENT!

1 4
 04-07-2015, 01:09 PM
User Info
Pms replied to )

2 69
 04-07-2015, 05:17 PM
  • Deuce
  • Just a guy
  • Cave Creek
User Info
That Plisson is an excellent OC. GLWTS

19 742
 04-08-2015, 10:13 PM
User Info
Plisson not sold - but available again.

2 69
 04-08-2015, 10:21 PM
User Info
Adjusted prices to move these items on - otherwise they will be going on the auction site.

2 69
 04-09-2015, 04:35 AM
User Info
Beautiful offerings!

0 78