06-10-2012, 04:18 AM
User Info
The new Lea sticks have been bought and paid for. At least two cases which should arrive soon. Once we see how well these go I will order a pallet via sea voyage provided the response is positive. These will be a bit higher than those that come by sea.

Stop by and check out Rose of Bulgaria which is doing well and Figaro if you are looking for a true classic scented shave cream.

Twist to open razor project is making progress and is in the hands of the engineering dept at the factory we choose to use. I am hoping by end of summer at this point, perhaps the project will speed up once we get passed this phase. Two models in the works one a bit more agressive than the other. Stay tuned.

5 273
 06-10-2012, 06:52 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Great news Joe! I have heard very positive reviews for the new Lea shave sticks and they should be a good seller for you.

45 15,933
 06-10-2012, 08:33 AM
User Info
Fantastic news Joe and a TTO wow holy cow ( the late and great Scooter)

98 12,353
 06-10-2012, 04:24 PM
User Info
Yes indeed it is in the works. The last update will put us at the end of this week to get out of the engineering state if all goes as plan and if the factory was being up front.

It will be made in New Jersey USA with other projects on the burner untill we see how the factory does with this one and how it sells.

Takes a bit of time to find the right shop, go back and forth in a few meetings then to the engineering phase. Next will be production of which I will take pictures as we go.

5 273
 06-25-2012, 07:10 AM
User Info
 06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
A very good shaving stick : some wont like its scent (its a clean scent) but its performance is much better than the old one for sure.

86 7,123
 06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
  • gijames
  • Mile High Soldier
  • TN, USA
User Info
Awesome news on the TTO!

did you guys decide to go Stainless Steel (cast?)

9 1,684