04-04-2015, 06:25 PM
  • Slim
  • Tennessee
User Info
Is Andy still making razor handles? I've posted this question not to long ago. Over the past month I have emailed him several times, and sent him messages on Facebook. He is not responded yet. Maybe he's on vacation or something. I dont no any other way to contact him. He has not been on the nook in a long time either, so that's why I have not sent him a pm yet. So anybody know whats up?

0 80
 04-04-2015, 09:14 PM
User Info
I stopped an order with him over a year ago due to these same issues. I believe he is still working, albeit ever so slowly due to his day job requirements, family, etc. 

31 8,057
 04-05-2015, 06:05 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I don't think he's making handles any longer. We chatted on Facebook several times. I waited a few months, then I was "next" on his list last September/October. We had a detailed back and forth to come up with final specs for a custom design. Then, he stopped responding to my queries. I've messaged and emailed him several times since then with no reply.

It's a shame, because he was a real talent. However, I can't blame him for putting his day job and family commitments first. I just hope that if he starts up again, I'm still next on his list. Wink

22 828
 04-13-2015, 04:54 PM
User Info
We lost an excellent craftsman, he can do a wonderful job and very creative, a true artist.

29 1,084