04-05-2015, 03:43 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
All prices include shipping to US and paypal fees.  Canada add $5, rest of the world add $10.  I can send more pictures upon request, just trying to keep things uncluttered.

[Image: 7Vs2GGq.jpg]

First up is a recently acquired Romera Chubby in Butterscotch.  I am the original owner of this brush, it has a beautifully shaped silvertip bulb measuring 27mm in diameter by 49mm loft.  The quality of the silvertip knot is first class with nicely soft tips and a good scrubby backbone due to the lower loft and density.  The brush is in excellent condition, does not shed, the handle has some lathing marks as is common from this artisan.  If this brush were a fan it wouldn't be going anywhere, but I'm not a big bulb fan so take it for $65.  SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Simpson Chubby 1 in Best- I purchased this brush new from Fendrihan last Winter and have used it less than a half dozen times, it just doesn't get any love as I prefer my Chubby 1 Super.  The knot measures 24x45 and is quite scrubby with the characteristic mild scritch shared with most Simpson Best knots.  withdrawn

Parker Pure - Not a bad little pure badger brush, it does shed a hair or two, but is probably the most comfortable "pure badger" brushes I have ever used.  The knot measures 23x55.  $15

Feather Artist Club Stainless non-folder- This is the original stainless Feather Artist Club, predecessor to the current DX which sells for $275.  I bought it as NOS and used it a few times.  $95 Sold!

Guerlain Vetiver - A nice, long lasting vetiver scent, I just have too many vetivers.  Bottle is around 75-80%.  $30

Soap Bowl set  - I purchased these looking to get away from the tin, plastic and glass bowls that I was previously using to class up the den a bit.  They did add quite a nice look, but are a bit too large for my hands.  Both are approximately 5" in diameter.  The bowl on the left is made of aromatic Thuya wood and the bowl on the right is ceramic (filled with a mixture of Arko and Caswell Massey Sandalwood).  I have nearly $60 tied up between the two.  Both can be yours for $30. SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

139 2,677
 04-05-2015, 05:36 PM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
.....darn.......missed that great thuya wood bowl............ darn..........

43 1,063
 04-06-2015, 01:57 PM
User Info
Was the chubby 1 still available ?

1 43
 04-06-2015, 02:35 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(04-06-2015, 01:57 PM)bigjustin Wrote: Was the chubby 1 still available ?

Yes sir!

139 2,677