04-11-2015, 06:21 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
This brush is an excellent all around performer and combines one of my favorite handle shapes with an excellent knot.  This brush was purchased last year, prior to T&H switching over to Vulfix as the manufacturer of this brush style.  The knot is moderately dense with only the slightest scritch sensation (softer tips than your average Simpson Best but not as soft as Shavemac Finest).  I used it exclusively for face lathering, which it excelled at.  I do happen to have another brush in the same style and color with the TOBS branding which is no longer made and so it will be staying home with me.  The Department of Redundancy Department has decided with as many brushes that I own (and want to own) it is silly to have multiple brushes of the same type.  So I am offering this to my fellow Nookers.  Price includes paypal and postage to US members.  International buyers are welcome if willing to pay the additional shipping charges.

[Image: jLM69uY.jpg][Image: McxB67i.jpg][Image: zh5Haen.jpg]

Truefitt & Hill Wellington (rebadged Rooney Style 1 Size 2, supposedly 15% more densely packed knot):
Faux Ivory stripe resin handle
Super Badger hair - tips of hair are slightly curled making it a bit crispy when dry, but nice and soft when wet
Knot diameter: 24mm
Knot loft: 49mm
Very lightly used in large rotation (estimated less than a half dozen lathers)
Original price: $99
Best price found today $81+shipping from Juan @ giftsandcare in Spain

Listed for $75 (no trades please)
Will be listed elsewhere on Monday

Please PM me to purchase or for any questions

139 2,676
 04-11-2015, 07:12 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
Very nice brush, I have the replica in an older block print Rooney and I find myself very hesistant to rid of it as I am a 2 band nut, but it truly is a fantastic brush. Love the faux ivory grain handles too!

143 1,983
 04-12-2015, 09:25 AM
User Info
Have the same brush. It's a great little brush, you won't be disappointed. Great brush from a great seller.

11 230
 04-12-2015, 11:12 AM
  • okok
  • Still smiling
  • Indianapolis
User Info
"The Department of Redundancy Department"

That's Fun!

29 330
 04-12-2015, 01:34 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
I love that handle and  fan knot shape. I have the 1 & 3 size in Rooney and the 2 in the Truefitt & Hill rebrand.

7 2,279
 04-12-2015, 01:48 PM
User Info
I hope someone steps up and takes this so I can quit trying to figure out how to break it to the other half that we need another brush.

6 75
 04-14-2015, 11:23 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
SOLD, please archive

139 2,676