04-13-2015, 02:22 PM
  • Java
  • Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
User Info
My whole family is going to be out of town thi weekend, and I'm thinking I'll drive the 2 hours to attend this show on Saturday. I've never been able to get to it in the past. Anyone else planning to be there?

0 272
 04-13-2015, 02:28 PM
  • freddy
  • Banned
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
Not from California, I won't.  I will say, though, that I go to the Los Angeles Pen Show and it's about a two hour drive for me but I always find it worthwhile.  Hopefully, you'll be able to report back and include some photos.  Have fun. Smile

2 11,211
 01-18-2016, 11:04 AM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
(04-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Java Wrote: My whole family is going to be out of town thi weekend, and I'm thinking I'll drive the 2 hours to attend this show on Saturday. I've never been able to get to it in the past. Anyone else planning to be there?

I didnt get to go last year but thinking of making the 5 hour drive up this year. If you were planning on going we could meet up and talk shaving too!

16 791
 01-19-2016, 01:06 PM
  • Java
  • Warner Robins, Georgia, USA
User Info
Sounds like fun! I just checked with SWMBO and she says that that Saturday is clear, and she'll keep it that way for me. About 3 months to go, so I should try to lay off the inks and shaving soaps until then so I'll have a little money in my pocket when I get there..............

0 272
 01-19-2016, 01:50 PM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
(01-19-2016, 01:06 PM)Java Wrote: Sounds like fun! I just checked with SWMBO and she says that that Saturday is clear, and she'll keep it that way for me. About 3 months to go, so I should try to lay off the inks and shaving soaps until then so I'll have a little money in my pocket when I get there..............

Ya I want to start setting some aside myself I would love to maybe come home with a Franklin-Christoph Model 1901. Or maybe something vintage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 791