04-14-2015, 12:57 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
I offer the 2 following brushes today, both of which I think are incredible solid pieces to any den.. Paypal, includes Domestic US shipping via USPS, no trades at this time please... PM if interested, as always thanks for looking! 

1.  - SOLD -  Simpson Duke 3 in Best Badger @ 25mm x 49mm - $85 USD   this is from the current batch of hair which a gives a great gentle scrub. I do not detect any scritch and has not shed a single hair. Bought 2 months ago just to experience the hair type from this batch. Quite densely packed, great workhorse brush, can see why its called "Chubby .5". Has received really very little use, if any at all and should go to someone else to experience it if it just stays around. 

2.  - SOLD -   Artesania Romera 2nd Anniversary in Marbled Horn @ 29mm x 52mm - $175 => $155 USD   (#23/100) beautifully marbled brush from all sides, I'm the fence to let this one go to be honest, I ordered a knot that was smaller and received this beauty. I want to just change the knot out but is probably more effort than its worth. This is the fan shaped version of the Manchurian hair that Romera is famous for, excellent flow through, super soft tips, spectacular backbone and amazing very little splay, a superbly high quality knot. The handle for its size, is incredibly comfortable to hold and the weight and feel from the horn is something special that only natural horn has. Waited 3 months and received this about 4 months ago and I'm not using it as much as this deserves to be.

[Image: gj5At9l.jpg]
[Image: WIlXaVO.jpg]

36 1,336
 04-14-2015, 05:11 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Significant drop in the hopes to move the Romera it tonight to make 1 trip to the PO, thanks for looking. Wonderful brush with excellent performance.

36 1,336
 04-14-2015, 05:47 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Thank you TSN! These solid brushes are off to new dens, thank you buyers!!

36 1,336