04-19-2015, 05:00 AM
User Info
Hello everyone!

I really like the italianstyle aftershaves, of course Proraso but also the exciting glass flasks that Razorock knocks out.

Shipping from Canada hurts as done via Razorock. I am looking at 45 USD easily when I grab a few of these.

Now if anybody in Canada can ship these at a regular rate over to Europe...

I offer for swaps Vereinigte Pinselwerke brushes, Mühle Sophist Set : brush and Fusion razor (NOS, Granadillo); Or the same service for shipping stuff from Europe.

Looking forward to any insight as to shipping costs. I can ship four 150 gramm soaps as registrated letter to the US for 10Euro, it may not be as easy but I wish very much it would be!

Kind regards!

Philipp, from North Bavaria

21 1,175
 04-19-2015, 05:17 AM
User Info
Hi Phillipp,

What aftershaves are you looking for specifically?

Hugh

23 656
 04-19-2015, 05:51 AM
User Info
I would try all they have in stock....

Stallion, Son of Zeus of out of stock. I have the Don Donato and like it quite a bit. Also, the X soaps are nicely scented. I may be overdoing it a bit but ... Smile
Will look into available stuff here in Europe but wish the Candadian goods from RR were more available here. Shavingstation has only a few soaps
Kind regards!

Philipp

21 1,175
 04-19-2015, 06:05 AM
User Info
Shipping restriction in Canada suck...prices to ship to EU are crazy and alcohol based items like AS are probably considered Dangerous Goods and have to be declared properly at our end, making it expensive to ship.

Even shipping a single bottle to you would cost me $12, so the $10 bottle after Canadian taxes is $12 and would be a $25-30 USD value when landed to you after fees to break even.

Good luck and you may want to contact IB and see if they have any EU supplier lined up.

If you can't find them or haven't tried, Floid Blue and Amber are probably better overall values in the large bottles and top tier.

8 2,718