04-19-2015, 09:10 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

The Kanayama strop is an experience. The 80000 series is an exceptionally beautiful and sweet strop. The 2.5-inch wide cordovan leather component has a medium draw and a silky soft touch. The 80000 is a three piece strop with shell cordovan, suede and canvas components. The strop is in superb shape, with no cuts, but obviously it is used. I don't seem to use mine all that much, though, opting mostly for my Tolorf and the SRD English Bridle. Perhaps you will use the Kanayama more than I. It comes in its own faux leather case. Classy stuff, this strop. I bought the strop around last summer for $285 or so shipped. You may have mine for $150 shipped U.S. only. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: FnoGBhg.jpg][Image: 1yr9kz8.jpg][Image: YVK9EDk.jpg][Image: XQPMWS2.jpg][Image: MOKvdxA.jpg]

150 3,037
 04-19-2015, 10:58 AM
User Info
(04-19-2015, 09:10 AM)Obie Wrote: Gentlemen,

The Kanayama strop is an experience. The 80000 series is an exceptionally beautiful and sweet strop. The 2.5-inch wide cordovan leather component has a medium draw and a silky soft touch. The 80000 is a three piece strop with shell cordovan, suede and canvas components. The strop is in superb shape, with no cuts, but obviously it is used. I don't seem to use mine all that much, though, opting mostly for my Tolorf and the SRD English Bridle. Perhaps you will use the Kanayama more than I. It comes in its own faux leather case. Classy stuff, this strop. I bought the strop around last summer for $285 or so shipped. You may have mine for $150 shipped U.S. only. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: FnoGBhg.jpg][Image: 1yr9kz8.jpg][Image: YVK9EDk.jpg][Image: XQPMWS2.jpg][Image: MOKvdxA.jpg]
GOOD DEAL...
ENJOY!

21 273