04-20-2015, 06:48 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Edit 5/1 -final price drop

Edit 4/22 - price reduction, brush is being listed on other forums so don't hesitate!

This brush really needs no introduction, but let me mention the important details.  First this brush has zero defects: no shedding, no wiry brushes, no trimmed hairs, no cracks, scratches, etc. it is just a great brush and one that I have gone back and forth on selling.  I take extremely good care of my brushes, ensuring to thoroughly rinse out the knot after every use, followed by a wipe down to keep the handle clean and shiny and then finally hung to dry for several days before getting put back into storage.  This ultra-dense brush has a beautifully shaped hybrid knot measuring 24mm in diameter with a scrubby 45mm of loft.  The tips are nice and soft, clearly the best of the Best used here.  This brush was made for face lathering and is a great introduction into this most famous series of brushes.  This is the first Chubby I purchased, which led to five additional Chubbies added to my den.  I am trying to reduce the amount of redundant brushes in my collection so will be keeping the Super Badger version of this same brush.  If you have never experienced a Chubby, there is nothing else like it and here is your chance to own your own for relatively cheap.  I am the original owner of the brush, purchased last year from Fendrihan.  These sell new for $128, you can have this very lightly used (hand lathered several times to loosen the knot and shaved with around a half dozen times) for $99 now $95 last drop to $85 shipped to the US.  Canadians add $5, international add $10.  NO TRADES PLEASE

[Image: rLWPDQE.jpg][Image: 0LUFzWZ.jpg][Image: GZhA9sv.jpg][Image: kK6K8FU.jpg]

144 2,745
 04-22-2015, 07:34 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Price reduced and is now being listed on other forums.

144 2,745
 04-25-2015, 09:51 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Final price drop

144 2,745
 04-26-2015, 11:42 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA