04-22-2015, 04:24 AM
  • HarryO
  • FLA, USA.
User Info
I was thinking about getting some Antica Barbieria Colla Apricot Hull after Shave Balm. Has anyone used this product? And if so, does it work in preventing shaving irritation and razor burn? Does it leave a sticky oily feeling on your face? Is it absorbed quickly? And is it worth the price of admission? Thanks, Harry

21 447
 04-22-2015, 05:16 AM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
I have ABC Apricot Hull ASB : it's one of the best balms I've used in terms of performance.
A little bit goes a long way, with a clean soothing action, and no residual greasiness.
Yes, it's relatively expensive, however it delivers.

102 18,552
 04-22-2015, 01:32 PM
User Info
Their A/S milks in Sandalo Rosso and Tabacco Verde are also spectacular. They are a bit lighter in weight and perfect for warmer weather.

Chris

0 27
 04-28-2015, 11:42 AM
  • Jovan
  • Banned
  • Traveling USA
User Info
Not to change the thread but I have been wondering how the scent of these ASB are?  I typically use Simpson's unscented ASB and was wondering about trying ABCBA but if the scent is there then it is just another gift to my brother.

2 479
 05-25-2015, 03:01 PM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
The apricot hull ASB is not strongly scented, if anything unscented. It's certainly not almond scent in any way. Performance is top notch and as said, it takes very little. The feel is like MdC chamomile ASB or Savonnerie du Moulin Caresse 50%, that is, very rich but does not yield a slick powdery feel like PdP or Razorock balms.

Like the others I compared it to, it's easy to use too much!

Cheers, Steve

7 469