04-23-2015, 07:15 AM
User Info
It's been quiet around here lately. I've been sick, and I've been working on finalizing a couple of things.

I'm feeling human again, and my projects are wrapping up. Keep an eye out for announcements this weekend!

10 1,858
 04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
User Info
Good news that you healed.

My best wishes in your return to business.

0 11
 04-23-2015, 11:27 AM
User Info
Thanks! We've been doing business, just no new developments for a while.

10 1,858
 04-26-2015, 07:31 PM
User Info
We're happy to add 4 new products to our store.

First, we've added two new bath bars. Both are 4.25 oz. Green Tea & Bergamot is made with our regular formula. We are also listing our first Mild Bath Bar, made with 100% olive oil and mildly scented with a talcum powder fragrance. ($5.75 ea)

Second, we're announcing our spring fragrance! A lot of things got in the way, but 2/3 of spring is still waiting, so let's go for it. Idun, named after the Norse goddess of spring, combines neroli, oak moss, berries and newly growing grass with the herbal citrus of litsea for a surprisingly robust floral. ($14, samples will be available)

Finally, the big one: We are announcing Scale Polish, Dapper Dragon's own aftershave gel. Scale Polish combines aloe gel and witch hazel to soothe after a rough shave, jojoba oil and dimethicone to soften and moisturize, and menthol for a cool chill. At launch we are offering Signature, Blood Orange and Black Dragon. This gel goes a LONG way, so it's being sold in 2oz tubs.($10)

If your favorite Dapper Dragon scent isn't available, let us know what variety you'd like to see next!

All products go on sale at our Etsy store 4/27 at 8am.

10 1,858
 05-18-2015, 11:03 AM
User Info
I'm trying to clear out the last few tubs of our Winter 2014 limited edition, Wassail. Until they're gone, it's 25% off, or $10.50

Quote:Wassailing is an old tradition of drinking and caroling that comes to us from the British Isles. On Twelfth Night, groups of carolers would visit houses (or orchards, in some regions) to sing songs and wish the health of their neighbors. Recipes for the mulled drink wassail varied from family to family and region to region.

For our Winter 2014 seasonal scent, Dapper Dragon wants to wish you "waes hail" with our shaving soap based on my family's wassail recipe.

Dapper Dragon Wassail combines sweet orange, cranberry and apple with cloves and cinnamon for a warm Yuletide scent.

10 1,858
 05-18-2015, 11:42 AM
User Info
Heck of a deal. Hope the sale goes well!

2 106
 05-22-2015, 05:27 AM
User Info
We've added 3 new scents to our line of Scale Polish aftershave gels.
  • Green Dragon - leather, cedar, rosemary and bergamot
  • Ice Wyrm - Peppermint, rosemary and black pepper
  • Spring 2015 scent, Idun - Berries, neroli, litsea, oakmoss and grassy notes
Did you know we do custom orders? Two of our regular offerings started as custom requests! I'm happy to entertain custom requests for Scale Polish as well as soaps.

10 1,858