04-26-2015, 11:33 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Up for sale are two high quality items that just don't jive with my preferences.  Paypal only, price include US shipping (Canada add $5, rest of world add $10).  NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE!

First up is the smoothest razor to ever touch my face.  It feels great in hand and delivers a nice DFS utilizing my standard three-pass shave routine.  I am a stickler for BBS, though, and could probably achieve it by adding some buffing or a fourth pass, but I am set in my ways.  I purchased this razor new and used it for only three shaves.  It is in mint condition with no scratches or blemishes and includes a new 5-pack of Feather blades, the original box and outer sleeve.  $140  SOLD!
[Image: QVsPl6j.jpg][Image: sEU1rRa.jpg][Image: xRJLwPU.jpg]

Next is a nice Edwin Jagger Silver Tip brush.  This model is called the Plaza and is made with a 21mm knot at 55mm loft set in a beautiful faux marble handle.  While it has adequate backbone for face lathering, it really excels in the bowl or scuttle.  This brush sells new for $100 on the Edwin Jagger website, yours for $40  SOLD!!!!
[Image: aUGH9DL.jpg][Image: uCp3Itr.jpg]

139 2,676
 04-26-2015, 11:35 AM
User Info
Wow, what a fantastic deal! I love my Feather AS-D2. GLWTS!!!

39 3,869
 04-26-2015, 06:20 PM
User Info
PM'ed on the AS-D2. 

I had been avoiding the forums for just this reason.

12 97