06-12-2012, 12:12 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Gentlemen :

its time to request Ach Brito/Claus Porto to bring back a superb shaving stick,the Musgo Real shaving stick :

[Image: P1030531.jpg]

The ones that we have used this stick,we already know how good and how wonderful its scent is.

As in an effort with other wet shaving forums like
http://www.barbearclassico.com and http://www.foroafeitado.com we would kindly ask you to start sending petitions to Ach Brito and Claus Porto,and ask them to bring back the Musgl Real shaving stick.
We do have a precedence with these companies with the Lavanda shaving cream and how well responded (bring it back to production in 2011) after a facebook massive request,so we can be a little bit optimistic.

These are the emails to send the petitions to Ach Brito/Claus Porto,and also Lafco,the USA distributor of these companies (well,the company,since its the same now) :

info@clausporto.com

info@achbrito.com

info@lafco.com

We can make the petition in English,Portuguese or in any other language,as long as we make clear that we want the Musgo Real stick back and something is telling me that we are gonna be listen again.

Here is a video I made using this great shaving stick :

Thanks for your support in this endeavor and quest and lets start sending the petitions!

86 7,123
 06-12-2012, 02:39 PM
User Info
I know I would purchase a couple if they were available.

I really enjoy the scent of the cream.

0 17
 06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
This is a good idea. I would really like if these were available.

45 3,955
 06-12-2012, 05:31 PM
  • jfmii
  • Pittsburgh PA
User Info
I would purchase a few too. Nice video on using a shave stick too!

19 414
 06-12-2012, 06:14 PM
User Info
Good luck with your petition, Teiste.

75 20,883
 06-12-2012, 07:18 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
I have not had the pleasure of trying a vintage Musgo stick but hear that is was excellent. I will certainly send an email to each address.

45 16,303
 06-12-2012, 07:46 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I sent a email to all three and told them if they did not bring this product back to market, that I would send this big dude named Teiste to kick their butts.Biggrin

I did send a email to all three, and I was nice in doing so.

173 23,504
 06-15-2012, 05:46 PM
User Info
Never had the opportunity to try the stick. Just tried the Musgo Real cream this week in an order from Phil. I will be glad to send an email to all those mentioned above.

29 1,731