04-29-2015, 09:09 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
For sale today are some nice brushes I don't get around to using very often. I have been favoring taller lofted, 3-band brushes. Payment via PayPal, shipping in the U.S. included.

SOLD 1) Simpsons Emperor 1 Manchurian: I bought this new from Simpsons last November and have used it sparingly. This is a very rare model, and I think it does an outstanding job at loading a hard soap and face lathering. The backbone of the knot is balanced by the soft tips, as you'd expect from the recent batch of Manchurian. I have encountered no shedding with this brush. Knot dimensions: 20x45mm. $150

SOLD 2) Semogue 2010 LE Selected Silvertip. This is an amazing brush that presents a beautiful fan shape with some of the softest tips I have encountered. I am the only owner, and it has seen only sporadic use. There are faint scratches on the bottom of the handle from sitting on the countertop. It is number 94/100 and does not shed. Knot dimensions: 24x52mm. $100

SOLD 3) Vintage Blades Finest, first generation 2-band hair. This is an incredible value, with amazingly soft tips and a well formed knot with nice backbone. I have encountered no shedding. Knot dimensions: 25x56mm. $30

[Image: BrushSale1.jpg]

[Image: BrushSale3.jpg]

[Image: Semogue.jpg]

[Image: E1Man1.jpg]

[Image: E1Man2.jpg]

[Image: E1Man3.jpg]

Andrew

43 1,698
 04-30-2015, 01:34 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info