05-03-2015, 07:45 PM
User Info
I've been hesitant to propose this because I have had a nagging thought that there's a chance it's against the rules or would not be received well.  But tonight I'm feeling a second gin & tonic at the moment so it's time to throw caution to the wind.  Please don't be too harsh if this is frowned upon.  Just let me know as civilly as you can muster.

Long story short: I want some "Walk the Plank" by Tiki but I DO NOT want 12 freaking ounces of it, but that's apparently the only way she sells it.  I am wondering if anyone would like to split it with me.  Here's how it'd go - I'd purchase it. When received, I scoop out as close to half as I can eyeball (if anything I'd give error on giving you MORE as I have plenty of soap) into a separate tin that I prefer.  You can have the official tub it comes in.  Then you pay me for half the cost and I ship it to you.

Nick

16 249
 05-04-2015, 04:15 AM
  • MPH
  • UK
User Info
Sounds like a good idea to me, and if I were in the US I would go halves with you!

1 178
 05-04-2015, 05:02 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
I'm game.

77 1,393
 05-04-2015, 05:12 AM
User Info
I've proposed this idea (though not on this forum) in the past but it's never gotten much interest. I've always chaulked it up to people wanting the original tubs of soaps. I personally don't care if my soap comes in ziploc bags as I transfer soap into smaller containers just to minimize the clutter around my sink. The full sized tubs are stored away elsewhere. I don't think I could ever use so much soap in my lifetime anyways.

That said, i'd be interested but not in that scent.

24 664
 05-04-2015, 05:31 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
I've thought about this as well, especially with Italian soft soaps that only come in kilo bricks.

77 1,393