05-06-2015, 08:57 AM
User Info
So I recently grabbed a bottle of the Myrsol LIQUID shaving cream and was a bit skeptical of how it would perform or lather.

I had read Johnny's review and some other reviews from some other forums and I fully expected relegate this to being a lanolin rich pre shave cream ..... BOY WAS I SURPRISED LAST NIGHT!!! I put a small amount in the palm of my hand and begs to lather with my Aremor Rustic Chubby and at first it was all bubbles, but within seconds it began to form a dense looking film on my hand and within about 15 more seconds I had mounds of rich, MWF, shiny, yogurty, peak filled lather.

This stuff is amazing, shaves amazing and the post shave feel and slickness with a straight was awesome!!!

I received my bottle from Gifts & Care so bot sure if Myrsol changed the formula, but this will have a permanent spot in my rotation!

97 1,304
 05-06-2015, 09:34 AM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
It would be nice if this Myrsol shaving cream had nicer packaging/presentation; the plastic bottle looks rather bland/generic and certainly not up to par with the superb packaging of the other Myrsol products.

102 18,552
 05-06-2015, 10:22 AM
User Info
Agreed on packaging.

97 1,304
 05-06-2015, 10:29 AM
User Info
Ravi, agree on the lackluster packaging for sure. If I were them I would move it to a glass bottle or change it to a screw top glass jar. BUT regardless, the shave and lather were second to none. The only other product i have tried with this sort of slickness is Saponificio Varesino

97 1,304