• Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 769
 01-19-2016, 11:01 AM
User Info
(01-19-2016, 10:53 AM)SharpSpine Wrote: I think we should start a transcription service as cursive writing seems to be turning into a foreign language. Any idea how much we could charge to type out things like historical documents that people won't be able to read in a mere decade or two?

Good point. I was taught cursive in school but I have since forgotten how to use it properly, not that my writing was ever exceptionally beautiful :/.

Incidentally, when I read the title of this thread, I thought that there were some National Treasure antics going on. My brain instantly completed the title to read, "Letter Writing on the Declaration of Independence".

3 1,484
 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM
User Info
(01-19-2016, 11:01 AM)NeoXerxes Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:53 AM)SharpSpine Wrote: I think we should start a transcription service as cursive writing seems to be turning into a foreign language. Any idea how much we could charge to type out things like historical documents that people won't be able to read in a mere decade or two?

Good point. I was taught cursive in school but I have since forgotten how to use it properly, not that my writing was ever exceptionally beautiful :/.

Incidentally, when I read the title of this thread, I thought that there were some National Treasure antics going on. My brain instantly completed the title to read, "Letter Writing on the Declaration of Independence".

I thought it was going to say "Decline" -- I'm not as creative as you Smile

6 646