09-17-2017, 04:43 PM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
I finished CRSW Olivia Colonia Mediterrania. It was a fantastic soap. I would consider purchasing again if it wasn't for all of the wondrfull scents from CRSW that I have not tried....yet Biggrin

Thsi week I am back to a familiar soap, Caties Bubbles Tonsorial Parlour. I have used this soap for weeks and it still has plenty of life in it. Thier old 8oz tubs last a really long time.

74 1,272
 09-18-2017, 09:32 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
It started raining yesterday, a sign that Fall is near.  I'm not complaining though, we have had a very warm Summer and unfortunately due to the lack of rain and a few ignorant souls have had several wildfires, some a little closer than I care for.  But I digress, this sudden switch in weather inspired me to grab a soap that I fell in love with five years ago when I first started wet shaving, Queen Charlotte Vetiver.  This was my first experience with vetiver and I immediately fell in love.  The Queen Charlotte version is very woody and earthy, almost dirty smelling.  I love it!  This soap is actually called a cream but is more inline with soft soaps.  I suppose you could scoop some out to lather like a cream, but it is still rather thick and I prefer to load my brush directly from the container.  The lather is slick and doesn't take much work to hit the sweet spot.  Post shave skincare is excellent.  It should be another pleasant week of shaves.

142 2,713