05-17-2015, 12:20 PM
User Info
Afternoon Everyone,

I would like to trade my Mongoose Satin Head with Kai and Feather blades (both missing 1 blade each), Thater 4125/3 and a Simpson Chubby 1 Silvertip for one of the following items – Almost any two band M&F brush (except polo and 2XL), two band Wiborg 28mm or larger brush, any Rooney Finest, or a Pils DE razor. I might also consider a trade for a Hoffritz Slant or Gillette Black Beauty in really good condition.

The Thater has been traded.
The Chubby 1 has been traded.
[b]Thanks TSN and the trade partners.
[/b]

Mongoose head still available - I plan on reposting the Mongoose head for sale in the coming week or so.

All the products I’m letting go are in great shape with no issues. The Thater is a great bulb brush, just turned out to be too big of a handle for my girlish hands and the Mongoose just wasn’t my thing.

I know I’m a bit all over the place on my wants, but these are the main items that I don’t have in my collection yet and want to add. I can package any of these items together, or front money if needed depending upon the items being traded.

Throw me an offer and lets make a deal. I will be offline until later this afternoon so I won't be able to respond until then.

Thanks,
Greg

[Image: fQrM9Mk.jpg]

[Image: QdIiwXI.jpg]

[Image: oHpKOfl.jpg]

[Image: gpXbEFe.jpg]

[Image: R8tcnqx.jpg]

[Image: h7q6rpY.jpg]

21 171
 05-17-2015, 05:56 PM
User Info
(05-17-2015, 12:20 PM)GregMacMan Wrote: Afternoon Everyone,

I would like to trade my Mongoose Satin Head with Kai and Feather blades (both missing 1 blade each), Thater 4125/3 and a Simpson Chubby 1 Silvertip for one of the following items – Almost any two band M&F brush (except polo and 2XL), two band Wiborg 28mm or larger brush, any Rooney Finest, or a Pils DE razor. I might also consider a trade for a Hoffritz Slant or Gillette Black Beauty in really good condition.

All the products I’m letting go are in great shape with no issues. The Thater is a great bulb brush, just turned out to be too big of a handle for my girlish hands and the Mongoose just wasn’t my thing.

I know I’m a bit all over the place on my wants, but these are the main items that I don’t have in my collection yet and want to add. I can package any of these items together, or front money if needed depending upon the items being traded.

Throw me an offer and lets make a deal. I will be offline until later this afternoon so I won't be able to respond until then.

Thanks,
Greg

[Image: fQrM9Mk.jpg]

[Image: QdIiwXI.jpg]

[Image: oHpKOfl.jpg]

[Image: gpXbEFe.jpg]

[Image: R8tcnqx.jpg]

[Image: h7q6rpY.jpg]
Hi would you be willing to sell the mongoose head, I do not have any of the items you are looking for to trade.

1 9
 05-17-2015, 06:50 PM
User Info
My preference is to trade everything, but if that doesn't work I'll probably sell anything that is left. 

Thanks,
Greg

21 171
 05-17-2015, 07:22 PM
User Info
Hi I'm interested for the Simpsons

I have this black beauty. See your pm folder I add some picture

0 12
 05-17-2015, 07:59 PM
User Info
Wanted to clarify here - I would not be able to trade any of these items one for one for a black beauty or the slant. Those two items are items that I want, but are lower on my wish list and would need to include something else that makes the values more equal to the items that I am offering. I understand thats tough when I'm not asking for all comparable items. Hope I did not mislead anyone, as that was not my intent. 

Greg

21 171
 05-18-2015, 04:48 AM
User Info
I don'T have any of the brush of razor your looking for.

I can add to the Black Beauty a Feather Artist Club non-folding razor in the proposition. 

0 12
 05-18-2015, 06:39 AM
User Info
How big is the Thater brush Knot size and dimensions and handle height? Thanks. Or am I missing it somewhere.

51 315
 05-18-2015, 08:08 AM
User Info
4125/3 is 28mm x 56mm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

3 2
 05-18-2015, 09:07 AM
User Info
Update - 

Trade pending on the Chubby 1.
Mongoose head still available.

21 171
 05-18-2015, 11:43 AM
  • Ratty
  • Ex-Lurker
  • Chester, UK
User Info
(05-18-2015, 09:07 AM)GregMacMan Wrote: Hi there I have a (spare) Hoffritz slant - would I be able to email you photos if you are still looking to trade the Mongoose Head?

Cheers,

Ratty

Update - 

Trade pending on the Chubby 1.
Mongoose head still available.

1 7
 05-18-2015, 12:13 PM
User Info
I have a ikon DLC slant head for trade. We could Level the  trade somehow, if interested.  

3 71
 05-18-2015, 07:13 PM
User Info
The Chubby 1 has been traded.

Thanks TSN and the trade partners.

Mongoose head still available - I plan on reposting the Mongoose head for sale in the coming week or so.

Thanks all.

Greg

21 171