05-19-2015, 11:59 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
Starting an evaluation of the existing den structure and collection and looking at stuff that I have not in quite a long time, the first 2 listed are in excellent physical condition and very very well cared for.
Payment via Paypal, USPS shipped domestic

Thanks for looking

1. [SOLDVie-Long Lord Randal (Malacite handle color) with White Horse Hair (25x53mm)- $35 Shipped Very nice brush, but haven't used it much since it was released last year, was just getting very softe as well. This is a special carry by Bullgoose from Vie Long, long since sold out in this color. Nice feeling hair, great multipurpose brush, minimal splay, great backbone and scrub, zero shedding, hair compared to Simpson Best Badger favorably. (includes retail packaging/plastic box and drip stand)

2. [SOLD Kent AP8 with 3 band Silvertip (26x58mm) - $100 Shipped  was my very first luxury brush, this is cloud like softness, unique opaque handle, zero shedding ever. Sad to see this list this brush finally, but I have since moved onto 2 bands and other brands and this would make a wonderful add for those who love very soft face feeling brushes. This has sat in storage essentially unused for quite a while. These are no longer made from what I understand, the translucent handle is quite the draw and the hand hold feel is excellent. This is the BK8 in a special handle (includes Kent hard leather/felt lined transport case)

[Image: ljtP6fw.jpg][Image: NInjx8a.jpg]

35 1,329
 05-19-2015, 12:00 PM
  • rzedan
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Do you have photos? Is this one brush or two? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 164
 05-19-2015, 12:10 PM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
(05-19-2015, 12:00 PM)rzedan Wrote: Do you have photos? Is this one brush or two? Thanks

for some reason hit the space and it told me I posted the thread... updated the post, please re-review. Thanks for the interest

35 1,329
 05-19-2015, 12:16 PM
  • rzedan
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(05-19-2015, 12:10 PM)refles Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 12:00 PM)rzedan Wrote: Do you have photos? Is this one brush or two? Thanks

for some reason hit the space and it told me I posted the thread... updated the post, please re-review. Thanks for the interest

Got It
Beautiful brushes!!!
GLWTS. !!

0 164
 05-21-2015, 05:02 AM
  • refles
  • New York
User Info
All Sold! Thank you to the buyers and TSN! 

35 1,329