05-29-2015, 11:19 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Hello gentlemen. 

A pretty rare find.  This is a 6/8 Crown and Castle straight razor that I found at a local antique shop.  I cleaned it up and honed it.  It really didn't need a lot of restoration.  What do you know, it shaved quite nicely! 

The jimps up top and below the shank are a nice added feature and the scales are very, very nice. 
I would classify it as not shave ready but not needing too much to get to that point.  A very good size for a beginner and the jimps make it very easy to hold.

$70 now $65 **SOLD** within North America and a little bit more for overseas.  Tracking if you want it would be $10 extra.

[Image: af1JfAN.jpg]

[Image: FZMRBis.jpg]

[Image: 3nqskYy.jpg]
 [Image: Qy6dpj0.jpg]

[Image: zkFLftu.jpg]

An iconic Kent BK8 brush in all it's glory in excellent shape.  With the original box.  Velvety soft tips and luxurious softness with a very ergonomic handle make this a very appealing brush to use indeed. 

**SOLD!!** $85 shipped in North America, worldwide just a little bit more.  For tracking, add $10.

Next, I have a Tipsoft 2 Band Brush for sale.  When I bought it from the forum, it turned out to be a shedder.  After combing through it and numerous use cycles it seems the shedding has stopped.  But I cannot guarantee that it will not continue at some point.  It does however have some positives.  The handle is wonderfully ergonomic and the tips are ultra soft on this brush.  Really a luxurious and easy to use brush.

Since it has a history as a shedder I will chop it's purchase price in greater than half.  As an added bonus I am also including a Men-U Ultra Concentrated skin refresh gel.  It's a toner that is said to rebalance the skins oil vs dryness levels.  Used only twice. 
**SOLD!!**$45 shipped in North America and overseas just a bit more. 

Thanks for looking.

14 871
 05-29-2015, 11:44 AM
User Info
Great items and even better prices! Glwts

From my Tab through the Tap

1 1,975
 05-29-2015, 02:09 PM
User Info
Attila is a true gentleman in every sense of the word, purchase with absolute confidence!

4 41
 05-29-2015, 02:15 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(05-29-2015, 02:09 PM)FrankC Wrote: Attila is a true gentleman in every sense of the word, purchase with absolute confidence!

Thank you Frank!  That's very kind of you.

14 871