06-04-2015, 02:48 PM
User Info
I bought my only schick injector for my birthyear and find I love it and use it daily.  it's shelf live being 66 years old appears limited.  I would love to have a spare or two around.  anybody have a couple to sell or trade?  I have lots of stuff

76 1,330
 06-05-2015, 07:51 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(06-04-2015, 02:48 PM)daveinsweethome Wrote: I bought my only schick injector for my birthyear and find I love it and use it daily.  it's shelf live being 66 years old appears limited.  I would love to have a spare or two around.  anybody have a couple to sell or trade?  I have lots of stuff

Any particular model you are interested in?  I think I have several of these stored away and don't use them as often as they deserve.

148 2,820
 06-05-2015, 09:44 AM
User Info
(06-05-2015, 07:51 AM)blzrfn Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 02:48 PM)daveinsweethome Wrote: I bought my only schick injector for my birthyear and find I love it and use it daily.  it's shelf live being 66 years old appears limited.  I would love to have a spare or two around.  anybody have a couple to sell or trade?  I have lots of stuff

Any particular model you are interested in?  I think I have several of these stored away and don't use them as often as they deserve.

a fellow nooker just replied and offered a couple.  I think I am ok now, but if it falls through I will get back to you.  thanks for the offer dave.  just got my first couple leonhardy brushes and love them.  guess I seem to love any badger brush.  lean toward the pillows though thaders, leonhardy, pillson.  I need to find someone to build some classy small cabinets to show off these beauties in my bathroom.  I have a zebrawood holder from Cham but need two holders for about 8 brushes each. do you know anyone with time and skills to do this?  gracias from a little south of you

76 1,330