06-07-2015, 07:11 AM
User Info
Hello, everyone!  Time to reduce the den with some items I am not using. If you have any questions, please, PM me. 

***SOLD  1. Snail Forge Alien2 1/4-1/2 grind. $270 shipped CAN/US with tracking #. SOLD***
    I am the third owner; I have used it for one half of a shave; to me it is still shave read. I am still not getting along with straights, so someone should really be using it. 
    Here is the original owner's thread with nicer photos:   http://shavenook.com/thread-sold-alien2-8-8-straight

***SOLD  2. Shavemac Zebra Beehive D-01 2-Band.  $125 shipped CAN/US with tracking #. SOLD***
    I am the second owner; I bought it from Andy (il Barbiere Aia). Used once by me and a few times by Andy. Excellent condition. Great backbone with soft tips. The knot is from an 
    older batch that exhibited very soft tips. 
    Dimensions:  26 x 50mm

3. WSP Stubby Superfine 2-Band $65 shipped CAN/US. 
    Second owner; used once by me; seems to be in very good condition; got it from a member who lives in Vancouver. 
    Very good backbone with soft tips and some scrub.
    Dimensions:  26 x 52-53mm

WSP 
[Image: wsp1_zpszlhmn18q.jpg]

[Image: wsp2_zpsjnbye7a5.jpg]

Razor ***SOLD***
[Image: alien1_zpsxvv9yvar.jpg]

[Image: alien2_zpskbj1qzlv.jpg]

[Image: alien3_zpsq0vp6taw.jpg]

[Image: alien4_zpsl89dznvf.jpg]

[Image: alien5_zps8jcddyob.jpg]

Shavemac

[Image: shavemac1_zpsyzwpqm8v.jpg]

[Image: shavemac2_zpswolhbf6v.jpg]

83 21,081
 06-07-2015, 07:36 AM
  • Andy77
  • Santa Cruz, CA
User Info
Beautiful offerings!  Those will make some fella very happy!

0 21
 06-07-2015, 01:00 PM
User Info
Must...resist....the....zebra....beehive.....no....more.....$$$$.....this....month....for.... shaving....gear.... Biggrin 
Very cool brush, GLWTS my friend!

17 112