06-08-2015, 10:09 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
Well, I'm reasonably sure this is last major shaving-related purpose.  I will try and grab one of the TSN LE 2015 brushes, but I'm getting the feeling that I will forget about it by the time it can be ordered.  Two-month heads-up is more than I can take.

Anyway here are my three last brushes, going left to right;  Wiborg White badger 28/56;  Shavemac 2-band Silvertip 28/56 and Tipsoft Manchurian 26/50.  They are all quite lovely and I can hardly wait to give them a shot.  The middle photo shows that they are also reasonably dense.  The Shavemac logo is on the bottom of the middle brush.  Anyway, these were to be the last-it's up to the Chief [I hope he can handle the pressure].

[Image: dod6hOC.jpg]

[Image: etqYIZs.jpg]

[Image: Djm4lUc.jpg]

1 796
 06-08-2015, 10:33 AM
User Info
All three are great brushes, but I find the Shavemac particularly nice.  The 173 is my favorite Shavemac handle, and I have an ivory one with a 26mm 2-band knot.  Now you have me thinking I need a butterscotch.

51 6,436
 06-08-2015, 12:56 PM
  • jtmke
  • Ex shaving hater
  • milwaukee
User Info
I am with you. Since hearing of the LE brush I have purchased 2 shave macs and 2 VP Leonhardy brushes. I still want the LE but I am on quite the brush kick as of late. 

9 462