06-09-2015, 05:55 PM
User Info
Hello! My first post here though some of you have done business with me before. All prices include shipping, CONUS only at this time, not really interested in trading much and fairly set on the price for most items, trying to clear some room so the girlfriend doesn't kill me. 
First up is a WSP "Prince" in finest. The handle has good heft to it, a dense, great little facelather. The brush has scrub and the tips are short, yet soft with a slight bit of curl that makes it fun to use. I imagine similar to a soft D01 Two band. Looses a hair every shave or two, like the other WSP knots I'm selling.
$33 Shipped
[Image: AcSgIbL.jpg]
SPF Simpson Colonel, Great facelather, softer best, looses a hair every shave or two. Just too much competition in this size. Some smudges on the box.
$39 Shipped
[Image: y5t1S7N.jpg]
SOLD Rooney 1/2 Silvertip. Initially this brush surprised me with what was definitely scritch. After 10 shaves it subsided to strong feedback, or "scruffy." Bought during the VB Valentine's Day sale for 20% off, price more in line with what they currently went for. Never lost a single hair. If it wasn't for it's competition I would keep it.
$58 Shipped
[Image: A9VcT3w.jpg]
Wet Shaving Products 24mm Superfine (22mm plug) in a Rudy Vey "Faux Briar" AS3M handle.
The loft is set to 50mm, makes it feel very similar to a Colonel. Great value considering the individual prices of the handle and knot. Lathers quickly and easily, looses a hair every shave or two.
$69 Shipped.
[Image: TB4l2D5.jpg]
[Image: HWwWFC9.jpg]
SOLD WSP Super High Mountain White Two Band Extra Dense
I'll post a link to WSP's original posting for this knot:
http://shop.wetshavingproducts.com/WSP-E...rchSize=12
Then the subsequent thread:
http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=19247

My impressions: Denseness, scrub, borderline scritch/feedback, backbone.
Probably a total of ~15 shaves on it, sometimes it still seems it's not fully broken it! A MWF annihilator! If you like D01 two bands with a light overall scritch this is for you. It comes out of the handle at 28mm, the loft is 50mm. It looses a hair every shave or two. The original owner took a heavy loss selling it, I'm taking a much lighter one. Rudy Vey Moonjava that I lightly hand polished that brought out the color much better. 
$79 Shipped!
[Image: z2ohTA6.jpg]
[Image: ol2pRpW.jpg]

4 146
 06-09-2015, 07:02 PM
User Info
Colonel is SPF with a backup buyer

4 146
 06-09-2015, 08:22 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
Good luck on your first sale Joe!! Great prices

118 1,708
 06-09-2015, 08:32 PM
User Info
Thanks! Hopefully the girlfriend won't kill me when the Simpson two band silvertip arrives  Blush

4 146
 06-09-2015, 10:18 PM
User Info
If you decide to ship international I'm very interested in the moonjava. GLWTS

0 20
 06-10-2015, 03:19 AM
  • HarryO
  • FLA, USA.
User Info
(06-09-2015, 05:55 PM)Joezamboni Wrote: Hello! My first post here though some of you have done business with me before. All prices include shipping, CONUS only at this time, not really interested in trading much and fairly set on the price for most items, trying to clear some room so the girlfriend doesn't kill me. 
First up is a WSP "Prince" in finest. The handle has good heft to it, a dense, great little facelather. The brush has scrub and the tips are short, yet soft with a slight bit of curl that makes it fun to use. I imagine similar to a soft D01 Two band. Looses a hair every shave or two, like the other WSP knots I'm selling.
$33 Shipped
SPF Simpson Colonel, Great facelather, softer best, looses a hair every shave or two. Just too much competition in this size. Some smudges on the box.
$39 Shipped
SOLD Rooney 1/2 Silvertip. Initially this brush surprised me with what was definitely scritch. After 10 shaves it subsided to strong feedback, or "scruffy." Bought during the VB Valentine's Day sale for 20% off, price more in line with what they currently went for. Never lost a single hair. If it wasn't for it's competition I would keep it.
$58 Shipped
Wet Shaving Products 24mm Superfine (22mm plug) in a Rudy Vey "Faux Briar" AS3M handle.
The loft is set to 50mm, makes it feel very similar to a Colonel. Great value considering the individual prices of the handle and knot. Lathers quickly and easily, looses a hair every shave or two.
$69 Shipped.
WSP Super High Mountain White Two Band Extra Dense

Probably a total of ~15 shaves on it, sometimes it still seems it's not fully broken it! A MWF annihilator! If you like D01 two bands with a light overall scritch this is for you. It comes out of the handle at 28mm, the loft is 50mm. It looses a hair every shave or two. The original owner took a heavy loss selling it, I'm taking a much lighter one. Rudy Vey Moonjava that I lightly hand polished that brought out the color much better. 
$79 Shipped!

21 462
 06-10-2015, 03:20 AM
  • HarryO
  • FLA, USA.
User Info
(06-09-2015, 05:55 PM)Joezamboni Wrote: Hello! My first post here though some of you have done business with me before. All prices include shipping, CONUS only at this time, not really interested in trading much and fairly set on the price for most items, trying to clear some room so the girlfriend doesn't kill me. 
$33 Shipped
$39 Shipped
$58 Shipped
$69 Shipped.
WSP Super High Mountain White Two Band Extra Dense

$79 Shipped!

Just sent you PM reg Rudy Vey

21 462
 06-10-2015, 03:30 AM
  • HarryO
  • FLA, USA.
User Info
Just sent you a PM regarding the Rudy Vey beautiful colors. I am interested. Thanks Harry

21 462