06-12-2015, 08:23 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
I had not heard much regarding the Epsilon Limited Edition horsehair brushes and as I love my Chubby 2 and had nothing in horsehair I placed an order on 6/8 for the brush and (2) bottles of Myrsol AS splash. The order confirmation and communication was top notch.

What really shocked me is that I am working from home today, received a knock on the door from FedEx and just opened a box containing all items, safely and well packed on today, 6/12.

I have often waited longer with NA vendors to take receipt! In addition, Juan included a sample of I Coloniali AS balm in the shipment. I absolutely love the soap and have not tried the balm so this was a great and unexpected surprise.

Super vendor, and one that I had not thought to order from as I am US based but an overwhelmingly positive experience with a vendor active on TSN.

Thanks Juan and will certainly add you to my personal "Preferred Vendor List"!

2 1,180
 06-12-2015, 09:00 AM
User Info
Juanjo & Lorena are amazing !!!!  Smile

8 1,676
 06-12-2015, 10:13 AM
User Info
They are top notch. Same experience with.

I had ordered several 1l bottles and each was packed safely inside the package. Excellent service from giftsandcare.com

21 1,175
 06-12-2015, 11:10 AM
User Info
Agreed! For some products and medium to large orders, they are outstanding! They don't mess around with shipping, but you do pay a decent amount to the U.S.

0 120
 06-17-2015, 08:59 AM
User Info
(06-12-2015, 11:10 AM)Nusquam Humanitus Wrote: Agreed! For some products and medium to large orders, they are outstanding! They don't mess around with shipping, but you do pay a decent amount to the U.S.

True, but it is mostly offset by the 10% discount offered with every order. My last order from them I forgot to enter the code and the next day I had email  saying they had noticed this and credited my paypal account. Absolutely one of the best vendors out there!

3 248
 06-17-2015, 10:33 AM
User Info
They are definitely one of my top vendors, I've ordered quite a few things from them and have always received excellent service. Even if things do go wrong (which happened on my last order), they're always quick to rectify problems. Highly recommended vendor!

7 783
 06-17-2015, 10:45 AM
User Info
I've never used them , but now I will. I figured ant vendor Phil would let in would have to be top notch.

49 356
 06-17-2015, 11:09 AM
User Info
(06-17-2015, 08:59 AM)Pomfretsteve Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 11:10 AM)Nusquam Humanitus Wrote: Agreed! For some products and medium to large orders, they are outstanding! They don't mess around with shipping, but you do pay a decent amount to the U.S.

True, but it is mostly offset by the 10% discount offered with every order. My last order from them I forgot to enter the code and the next day I had email  saying they had noticed this and credited my paypal account. Absolutely one of the best vendors out there!

For the products that they do stock, they have the best prices in the business. They also contacted me, with the 10% discount, twice, after the fact. One thing I noticed, they are very strong in certain areas, but not overall, like other vendors. I am certainly not complaining. I have used them at least 4 times with good sized orders. Never had a problem.

0 120
 06-22-2015, 05:16 PM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
I recently placed a second order with G&C, was in a bit of a rush and didn't apply the discount coupon. After the fact Lorena reached out and credited me the difference with a gentle reminder to make sure and take advantage of the 10% in the future.

I had no expectation of the discount after the fact but remain overwhelmed at the customer service and once again received an order shipped from Spain in a matter of days.

2 1,180
 07-02-2015, 10:57 PM
User Info
I have placed six orders with G&C in the last month. Fast dispatch and fast shipping every time. Best prices I have found on every item I bought. This is my go-to European vendor.

157 1,016
 07-03-2015, 01:48 AM
  • Hanzo
  • Oakland, California
User Info
(07-02-2015, 10:57 PM)nervosa1901 Wrote: I have placed six orders with G&C in the last month. Fast dispatch and fast shipping every time. Best prices I have found on every item I bought. This is my go-to European vendor.

+1  However I have to put Shavingie in the race for prices, dispatch and shipping, just not that amazing selection of G&C.

15 541