06-19-2015, 02:21 AM
User Info
Bufflehead soap anyone else have this I been trying to get my hands on this. What's everyone's opinion what would you compare it to. Thanks

9 270
 06-19-2015, 03:09 AM
User Info
I have a tin of Audubon, a one-off that Justin made because I was pestering him. Same Bufflehead base, with a floral trio of rose, geranium, and lavender.

Performance-wise it is top notch. I've discussed its construction extensively with its creator, and the key is in the duck fat. Used in small quantities, it imparts great glide. Very good cushion owing to the rest of its components. I'd put it in that same upper-end tier as CRSW Select, Mickey Lee, and Barrister & Mann.

15 1,021
 06-19-2015, 03:18 AM
User Info
(06-19-2015, 03:09 AM)crazindndude Wrote: I have a tin of Audubon, a one-off that Justin made because I was pestering him. Same Bufflehead base, with a floral trio of rose, geranium, and lavender.

Performance-wise it is top notch. I've discussed its construction extensively with its creator, and the key is in the duck fat. Used in small quantities, it imparts great glide. Very good cushion owing to the rest of its components. I'd put it in that same upper-end tier as CRSW Select, Mickey Lee, and Barrister & Mann.

Thanks for for the info. Wonder when the soap will be back in stock seems to be hard to obtain from what I heard

9 270
 06-19-2015, 05:22 AM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
They were in stock 2-3 weeks ago because I bought some. My guess is that there will be more soon.

Cheers, Steve

7 471