06-20-2015, 11:43 AM
User Info
BSB SHAVING BRUSHES - For sale travel cases for shaving brushes (3 sizes)

Hello friends. The holidays are just around the corner. Maybe you need a functional and practical travel case to bring the brush with you. I thought of you and I can provide three different sizes in diameter. Clear polypropylene. Drilled three vent holes in the top. The diameter of the holes is adapted to each case. They have the transparent adhesive with the BSB brand and the operating instrucions. They are telescopic to accommodate from 120 to 200 mm.

1 / Square section container 35 mm in diameter. It is great for barber brushes or other small brushes. It occupies the least space on the luggage, and it does not roll on a table.
Price 3.25 euros.

2 / Round section container 40 mm in diameter. This is the universal measure. It goes well for almost all brushes. The base is hexagonal and prevents that it rolls freely on a table. But large diameter brushes as chubbys do not fit.
Price 3.25 euros.

3 / Square section container 45 mm in diameter. Especially for large diameter brushes as chubbys. It does not roll on a table.
Price 4.25 euros.

Shipping costs will be the cost of mailing, plus the cost of the package or envelope. If you accept the use of recycled packaging, then, no additional cost. Only registered mail for our mutual peace of mind. I can not be responsible of the transit time.

Payment by Paypal. Due to the low price of these items, we will try not to increase costs.

Please send email. The MP's are hard to keep and track.

Pictures

[Image: Imagen%252520134.jpg]

[Image: Imagen%252520135.jpg]

[Image: Imagen%252520136.jpg]

Photos with brushes inside for illustrative purposes. The brushes are not included. It is selling containers only.

[Image: Imagen%252520137.jpg]

[Image: Imagen%252520138.jpg]

[Image: Imagen%252520139.jpg]

1 1,444
 06-26-2015, 03:40 AM
User Info
Not brush cases related but would like to know if you have any razor travel case.

13 1,313
 06-26-2015, 07:11 AM
User Info
I apologize, friend. I have only those cases. No other cases for razors. But a soap holder usually works fine, and it is not expensive. Maybe you could try.

1 1,444