06-21-2015, 05:10 AM
  • celar36
  • Enjoying Life 1 shave at time
  • London, UK
User Info
Since nobody is willing to let off their p.160 my way. I am thinking to buy remake from IB. How good it is?

P.160 for me is one soap it works for me sadly. So I am in need

11 880
 06-21-2015, 06:53 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
It ahs a really nice almond cherry scent. It lathered up great. Unfortunately I had a reaction to it, but hopefully you wont. I have never tried the original. On a side note, RazoRock ABCBA has the same scent and I am not allergic to that. Also a great performer, but good luck trying to get your hands on that as well. Although itis easeir to obtain that original P160.

72 1,225
 06-21-2015, 08:03 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
I used the RR P.160 this morning. I like the scent myself. I have a very small sample of the original Tipo Morbido left and I think this RR product compares favorably. From my experience, the RR has outstanding cushion and is a "vesuvio" of lather. It's slickness is average to average + and the post shave is about the same.

I think it a good value and decent if not quite extraordinary performer.

2 1,180
 06-22-2015, 07:39 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
I have been curious about this for some time.  Unfortunately, it is hard to identify those that have used both.  In my opinion, RR P.160 is very good, but not any better some other RR products.  I rarely reach for it.  On another forum, the resident expert of all Italian-soaps actually said RR P.160 was better than the original due to RR's reformulation.  Given the reverence that the original P.160 was held in, I found this comment rather shilly, I mean silly. Dodgy

1 795