06-22-2015, 11:27 AM
User Info
I have a couple of CJB straight razors new in box.  Never used, brand new.
For those of you who don't know about this razor, it's a cheaper alternative to the feather artist club, but uses the same blade cartridge, looks pretty much identical.

I already have feather artist club, so I want to find a new home for these razors.

I'd sell for $32 $30 $28 shipped CONUS for 1 quantity(if you want to purchase more than one, we can talk about shipping discounts over PM)

below is the list of trades I'd potentially like to do.
  •  merkur 34c HD (Gave away my good ole' 34c to my family member recently, and I sorely miss it)
  •  muhle r41 - 2011 version head (plate and cap) (whole razor is even better) 
  •  100 gillette 7 o'clock blue blades
  •  125 feather blades
  •  150 gillette rubie blades
  •  125 polsilvers blades
  •  250 voskhod blades
  •  250 rapira lux platinum blades
  •  250 astra sp blades
  •  2 bottles of fine aftershave (any scent, just want to try them)
  •  1 bottle speick aftershave splash + 1 bottle of any Fine AS splash 

or if you have something else you might want to offer up for trade, entertain me and I might as well just trade.
Since I have more than one, just go ahead and PM me and I will let you know if it's still available for trade.

Most likely, if this ad is up, it's still for sale.

Thank you for reading.

53 760
 06-23-2015, 05:58 AM
  • geezer
  • Menomonie, Western WI
User Info
A good razor for the price! I gave away my Feather SS after getting my CJB. My face enjoys the razor with a Pro blade. I learned with the Pro Guard blade in it.
~Richard

8 1,194
 06-23-2015, 06:16 AM
User Info
This is a great "beginner" replaceable-blade straight that in my opinion is just as good as the Feather versions.  Get some ProGuard or Kai Guard blades and you'll be off and running in no time.  Great seller too!

84 1,505
 06-29-2015, 08:13 AM
User Info
Bump, price lowered to $28 shipped now.

53 760