06-18-2012, 12:12 PM
User Info

I had this cream for few years ago, nice big 150ml tube it has eucalyptus oil and lanolin before the reformulation my tube says shaving soap datecode on crimp is 198458 supermarkets used to stock these but not anymore untill i found CO bigelow shave cream replacement for omega shaving cream which is the same product omega is slightly slicker and moisturizes my skin well it performs identical to co bigelow shave cream. recently,new Omega shaving cream is 100ml plastic tube made by different manufacturer in Italy.

0 161
 06-18-2012, 12:55 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I have tried the same one,and its like Santa Maria La Novella in everything : skin care properties,scent and performance.

86 7,123
 06-18-2012, 01:41 PM
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
One of my salesmen brought me a tube of this stuff 2 years ago when he was in Italy. I used it twice, but it gave me irritations all over my face and neck, so I gave it to my brother-in-law who loves it.

3 2,546
 05-28-2016, 06:13 AM
  • ischiapp
  • Ischia, Naples, Italy
User Info
In the last monts Pennellificio Omega has updated all its lines of soaps and cream.
The Classic Eucalyptus new formula, has new packaging very similar to the old one.
Check out the logo before to buy: there is NOT "Made in Italy" inside the new (on left):
[Image: EtHpC6Pm.jpg] [Image: oSJarASm.jpg]
[Image: 3OamB6Vm.jpg] [Image: RBU1GCOm.jpg]

0 1,092