06-24-2015, 05:35 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I'll be celebrating my 37th birthday tomorrow and am looking to feed my PayPal account a little bit to get something ordered.  I am offering up one of my Chubby 2 2-bands for sale today, US only and no trades please.

[Image: vevY5u9.jpg]
[Image: 1u1AGft.jpg]

[Image: xkv2APl.jpg]
[Image: VVC3veq.jpg]

As you can see this brush is a real beaut and features the rarer "Somerset Era" rod stock which has a yellow/pinkish hue as opposed to the more standard ivory white.  The knot measures 28mm in diamtere by 54mm loft and is a perfect balance of backbone, scrub, and softness.  This was the first Chubby 2 2-band in my collection and had me quickly chasing down others.  The decal came off after only a few uses, but I think she looks just as fine without her clothes.  This brush came from the early years of Vulfix ownership when distributors actually were allowed to carry these in stock.  It comes with the original box and everything is in tip top shape (no shedding, scratches, chips, etc.)  This is offered up to my TSN brethren first, but will be listed on other forums this weekend.  $250 includes Priority Mail shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.  PM me to claim it!

139 2,677
 06-24-2015, 05:37 PM
User Info
I'm on tapatalk so I can't find it but I think someone posted a WTB for one of these. GLWTS,

112 354
 06-24-2015, 05:38 PM
User Info
Lovely brush !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 3,072
 06-24-2015, 05:51 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(06-24-2015, 05:37 PM)schickter Wrote: I'm on tapatalk so I can't find it but I think someone posted a WTB for one of these.  GLWTS,

I gave him first shot, he was looking for a brush from a specific batch.

Brush has sold, thanks TSN

139 2,677