06-28-2015, 11:48 AM
User Info
I just received a Tipsoft 24mm XD White Tip Manchurian brush. All I can say is WOW! I have many brushes and this is now my favorite. The tips are soft and has wonderful backbone, perfect for face lathering. It is a 24mm knot, so densely packed that it feels like a 26mm.
Onur is wonderful to deal with, very professional and kind.
I am going to order a synthetic brush from him as they look also great. He told me they are as soft as a plisson synthetic but more dense with backbone. Can't wait to try that one![Image: 44b16d3c355a6c3b973675a630377b7a.jpg][Image: f32c2b811f174128224abffc93c5aa25.jpg][Image: d951bcf752df266a8133f989f8bcd516.jpg]

19 618
 06-28-2015, 01:29 PM
User Info
Looks like a nice brush.  Let us know about the synthetic.

51 6,444
 07-01-2015, 12:26 PM
  • v4257
  • Always chasing the perfect shave
  • Boston, USA
User Info
How much are tipsoft brushes? And how do you buy one?

17 535
 07-13-2015, 01:19 AM
User Info
tipsoftbrushes@gmail.com is his email and they cost about $169 more or less depending on what you order, knot quality and size and handle

19 618
 07-15-2015, 08:00 PM
User Info
I know what you mean Raw.I've been spouting the same thing for a year now.I have 2 more that should be here any day now!

[Image: 1Tygv3i.jpg]

20 441
 07-15-2015, 08:04 PM
User Info
Great please post them I love to see what you get . I ordered a synthetic custom handle should be beautiful

19 618
 07-17-2015, 06:03 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
How did you order from them.  Their website appears down and their Facebook page does not seem to have any activity.
PS  I think their product is a B- brush as it has not stopped shedding.  I have added my comments to the Tipsoft review section.

1 796
 07-17-2015, 06:06 AM
User Info
(07-17-2015, 06:03 AM)Teddyboy Wrote: How did you order from them.  Their website appears down and their Facebook page does not seem to have any activity.
PS  I think their product is a B- brush as it has not stopped shedding.  I have added my comments to the Tipsoft review section.
Sorry to hear about that. Onur guarantees his brushes. Haven't had any problems with mine. Send him an email.

19 618
 07-17-2015, 09:29 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • NYC
User Info
(07-17-2015, 06:06 AM)rawfox1 Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 06:03 AM)Teddyboy Wrote: How did you order from them.  Their website appears down and their Facebook page does not seem to have any activity.
Sorry to hear about that. Onur guarantees his brushes. Haven't had any problems with mine.  Send him an email.

I don't have an outstanding order with him.  I just wanted to know why  it did not even have a Tipsoft logo on the handle.

1 796
 07-17-2015, 10:18 AM
User Info
I have a suggestion for you if you would like to hear it. Instead of writing messages here it will be more effective if you direct them to Onur at Tipsoft.

19 618
 07-17-2015, 10:33 AM
User Info
Beautiful brush.  I really like the handle.

61 3,796
 07-17-2015, 11:12 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
My experience with a Tipsoft brush was not pleasant (excessive shedding) and I never got a response from Onur when I tried to contact him (a couple of times.)  Unfortunately that has colored my perception towards not buying anymore of them.  After all, there are so many other great brands available. 

But that was only my experience.  I am glad you gentlemen posting above had good experiences and your brushes certainly look very nice.  Enjoy them in good health!

14 871
 07-17-2015, 12:56 PM
User Info
I read a few people on this site were having shedding problems,as you can see I have 5 Manchurians & 1 Silvertip.I have not used the ST as I'm very happy with the Manchurians & I'm saving the ST for my grand-son.I've been using these 5 brushes as my total rotation,along with 2 Romera's.This is the reason I ordered 2 more 26mm knott Tipsoft White Manchurians so as to have 7 brushes for 7 days!
I've never had a problem with any of my Tipsofts.No glue problems,no shedding & only the best of quality made brushes.As far as Onur goes,he is one of the best gentlemen I've had the pleasure of dealing with in the shave industry.I have had no problem with getting a response from him on his face book page.Sometimes he takes a day or two to respond as he does a lot of International traveling but he always returns my emails.

As far as the price of his product goes,I sold off some of the top brushes in the industry I had & they went to people on this site[brushes in the $300-$400 range . I purchased  my Tipsoft brushes at 1/2 the prices of the others & they were just as good .This is just my own personal feeling.I shave every day with Slants  & SE, bowl mixing with  the finest cream & soaps.I always look forward to the softest tips feeling from the Tipsoft.The only brush I own that even comes close is my Theater 4125/5,but the Thater doen't have the backbone the Manchurians have!

As you can see from my picture other than the original White brushes there are no marking's,I wish they were like the Palladin's.That to me is the only trade off I make for the Tipsoft brush.I guess it does keep the price down.

Onur will in fact take care of any problem that comes up with any of his product as per his communications with me........Ernie

20 441
 07-17-2015, 06:15 PM
User Info
(07-17-2015, 12:56 PM)stickbow46 Wrote: I read a few people on this site were having shedding problems,as you can see I have 5 Manchurians & 1 Silvertip.I have not used the ST as I'm very happy with the Manchurians & I'm saving the ST for my grand-son.I've been using these 5 brushes as my total rotation,along with 2 Romera's.This is the reason I ordered 2 more 26mm knott Tipsoft White Manchurians so as to have 7 brushes for 7 days!
I've never had a problem with any of my Tipsofts.No glue problems,no shedding & only the best of quality made brushes.As far as Onur goes,he is one of the best gentlemen I've had the pleasure of dealing with in the shave industry.I have had no problem with getting a response from him on his face book page.Sometimes he takes a day or two to respond as he does a lot of International traveling but he always returns my emails.

As far as the price of his product goes,I sold off some of the top brushes in the industry I had & they went to people on this site[brushes in the $300-$400 range as I thought my Tipsoft brushes at 1/2 the prices were just as good .This is just my own personal feeling.I shave every day with Slants  & SE, bowl mixing with  the finest cream & soaps.I always look forward to the softest tips feeling from the Tipsoft.The only brush I own that even comes close is my Theater 4125/5,but the Thater doen't have the backbone the Manchurians have!

As you can see from my picture other than the original White brushes there are no marking's,I wish there were like the Palladin's.That to me is the only trade off I make for the Tipsoft brush.I guess it does keep the price down.

Onur will in fact take care of any problem that comes up with any of his product as per his communications with me........Ernie
I feel the same as you do. You took all the words out of my mouth. Tipsoft brushes are a great value and a great product with Onur to back everything up.
You expressed everything wonderfully. .

19 618
 07-18-2015, 10:59 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • NYC
User Info
(07-17-2015, 10:18 AM)rawfox1 Wrote: I have a suggestion for you if you would like to hear it. Instead of writing messages here it will be more effective if you direct them to Onur at Tipsoft.

Thanks for your suggestion.  However, I did email him and have not heard back.  Further, with the years of experience I have with various vendors I, and some others as well, consider it a kind of public service to let people know of their less than top-shelf experiences with a specific vendor.

In any event, it's great that you have had a positive experience.

1 796
 07-18-2015, 11:00 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
(07-18-2015, 10:59 AM)Teddyboy Wrote:
(07-17-2015, 10:18 AM)rawfox1 Wrote: I have a suggestion for you if you would like to hear it. Instead of writing messages here it will be more effective if you direct them to Onur at Tipsoft.

Thanks for your suggestion [which could also have been PM'd].  However, I did email him and have not heard back.  Further, with the years of experience I have with various vendors I, and some others as well, consider it a kind of public service to let people know of their less than top-shelf experiences with a specific vendor.

+1 Well said.

Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse any typos.

14 871
 07-18-2015, 11:04 AM
User Info
(07-18-2015, 10:59 AM)Teddyboy Wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion [which could also have been PM'd].  However, I did email him and have not heard back.  Further, with the years of experience I have with various vendors I, and some others as well, consider it a kind of public service to let people know of their less than top-shelf experiences with a specific vendor.

Sometimes Onur is traveling and it take a few days for him to get back to you but he but he gets back to you sometimes I would send a second email just to remind him. I'm pretty new to the forum so I am sorry that I did not PM you I did not know about this.
May everything be taken care of for you.
All the best

19 618
 07-18-2015, 11:07 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • NYC
User Info
It is not a problem, just enjoy.

1 796