06-29-2015, 09:23 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I've noticed, and experienced myself posts along the lines ' I was sick for a few days and XYZ worked well with 3 days growth'.
My own regimen means reaching for my Parker opencomb. This is a much more aggressive razor and almost counterintuitive
for possibly still uncertain coordination and steady hands. But like a dangerous DULL knife my usual Edwin Jagger 89 just doesn't
cut it- literally.
Soaps and brush selection remain an individual selection. What works well when healthy works well when ill. I have noticed my skin
condition, especially hydration suffers and pay attention to my fluid intake. I have also discovered coconut oil is not only useful in some soaps but in me as well.  I am on a measured tablespoon daily. My skin,nails and hair have all shown benefit. There are other benefits but I will leave that to the healthfood websites.My emotional well being improves greatly after shaving again. I hardly have to explain that here.

2 3,171
 06-30-2015, 01:23 AM
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Nice, kav. Winky

102 18,552
 06-30-2015, 09:30 AM
User Info
You should always be drinking plenty of lemon water to balance the imbibing of wine or an excessive intake of acid-forming foods. Smile   You want to maintain an healthy alkalinity in your blood and the lemon water works wonders....the shaving doesn't hurt either! Biggrin

82 21,056
 06-30-2015, 01:01 PM
User Info
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience.  A healthy body is important.

61 3,796