User Info
You got a good one...... Cheers

0 861
 10 hours ago
  • Eskimo
  • Artisan & Custom Shaving Equipment
User Info
(10 hours ago)zipper Wrote: You got a good one...... Cheers

Yes, he did and he was quick about it.  But the good news is that I can make more.

4 443
 10 hours ago
User Info
(Yesterday, 11:22 AM)El Gringo Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:56 AM)Eskimo Wrote: This one is a real beauty.  Just listed - 28mm Blue Lapis brush with veins of Pyrite running through it.

[Image: x8415m5.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I just purchased this and can't wait to try it out. I know the knot in the picture is not set permanently but what loft is that one at? I also sent you an email about this. No need to reply here if you answer the email. Thank you.

Brandon

Brandon, you've acquired a great brush.   I find Bob's knots to be comparable in quality to knots from any of the big names.  We'll look forward to your thoughts and photos once you use the brush.

53 8,297
 9 hours ago
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
 8 hours ago
User Info
(10 hours ago)TheLegalRazor Wrote:
(Yesterday, 11:22 AM)El Gringo Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:56 AM)Eskimo Wrote: This one is a real beauty.  Just listed - 28mm Blue Lapis brush with veins of Pyrite running through it.

[Image: x8415m5.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

I just purchased this and can't wait to try it out. I know the knot in the picture is not set permanently but what loft is that one at? I also sent you an email about this. No need to reply here if you answer the email. Thank you.

Brandon

Brandon, you've acquired a great brush.   I find Bob's knots to be comparable in quality to knots from any of the big names.  We'll look forward to your thoughts and photos once you use the brush.

That's good to hear! Everyone raves about Bob's knots so I can't wait to try it. I currently own (14) Paladins, (5) Morris & Forndrans, (1) Declaration Grooming & (4) Simpsons that I can compare it to. I keep asking myself why I need to buy any more brushes. I've come to the conclusion that I enjoy the beauty of them and I enjoy the hobby of collecting/using the different gear. My brush addiction is nothing compared to my soap problem. With over 120 full size soaps from all the big names & some smaller companies, I need to sell some of them lol. I have enough "trial size" soaps from a ton of places that could probably last me a couple of years. It's fun though lol and I enjoy the different scents. I will post an update on the brush.

Brandon

1 14