07-08-2015, 08:45 AM
User Info
Hello gents!

Topic of the day is, wolfwhisker custom brush. I am on the waiting list right now for a custom brush.

I wanna here from those who did ordered in the past from Wolfwhisker. What are your suggestions regarding material, type of knot and dimension.

What is your experience with these brushes. I am pretty excited to get my hands on one of these.

3 71
 07-08-2015, 04:08 PM
User Info
Hey, I have two of Peters brushes and in line for a third. They are quite spectacular and extremely well made. The two I have are both synthetic, one Plisson and one Ubersoft. I would have a good look at the gallery on his website and a quick browse of his pictures on Facebook. You should soon get an idea of what you want. Good luck and don't forget to post some pictures here when you get it.

Hers mine:

[Image: QljYFZx.jpg][Image: o4c2oRj.jpg]

4 642
 07-08-2015, 05:01 PM
User Info
Those brushed are beautiful.  I need to get on his list. I'm sure he will make you a nice one too Pepfire.

13 947
 07-08-2015, 05:57 PM
  • Asafiev
  • Lancaster, PA
User Info
I have four of his brushes that I use as daily drivers.  All are synthetics 24-26mm which are very easy to use (prep, load, release lather, clean).  I like the feel of the chubby the best (in the photo this knot is wet and thus a little lopsided). The performance of the uberknot is not any different that previous knots except for the shape being more symmetrical.  One of these is the Nathan Clark Ubersoft knot, can you pick it out?  My name is on the wait list for this month.  I am thinking of a 2-band.  IMO  Rolleyes [Image: 9asZ8t6.jpg]

0 250