07-11-2015, 09:05 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
I am offering some aftershaves and soaps today, hopefully to clear some more space in my bathroom. 

SOLD First is a small lot of soaps that include:
Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatico - I packed the soap into a wood bowl, as you can see. Before doing that, I cut off a small slice of about 10% (probably less) of the soap to share with a friend. The soap will come with the wood bowl, of course.
Haslinger Schafmilch in a glass jar - the puck has been lathered about 10 times, and about 95% is remaining.
LASS Topanga Fougere in a glass jar.
I would like $20 for the lot, which includes shipping in the US. SOLD

[Image: ProductLot.jpg]

Next are several aftershaves. Shipping for these is going to be pretty expensive for me, but is included in my asking price. 

SOLD First is a large bottle of Eau d'Emeraude, a hard to find AS from France with an interesting history:
http://www.benedictines-bouzy.com/emeraude.htm
Included is the larger bottle with what remains and the smaller atomizer bottle. $20 SOLD

Next is a large bottle of Lotion Opaline, another hard to find AS from France. It has a very nice light, citrusy/verbena scent. Included is the large bottle with what remains and the blue atomizer bottle, which is filled with the AS. $20

PENDING Last is a bottle of Myrsol Agua Balsamico, $10. PENDING

Please refer to the photos, taken just now, for an indication of how much remains in each bottle.

I would be more than happy to sell the whole lot for $50.

[Image: AS1.jpg]

[Image: AS1.2.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

43 1,698
 07-11-2015, 09:43 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
........andrew, where did you purchase the wood bowl.............?

44 1,063
 07-11-2015, 10:29 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
That's one of the bowls from Bullgoose.

Andrew

43 1,698
 07-11-2015, 11:52 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera
User Info
(07-11-2015, 10:29 AM)Andrew Wrote: That's one of the bowls from Bullgoose.

Andrew

.....thank you, Andrew.........

44 1,063