07-11-2015, 07:32 PM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I've missed out on three of these that popped up in the selling forum, two by mere seconds. I figure it can't hurt to post a WTB over here. Who knows, right?

Now, if you happen have one of these, and you're looking to cash out big time, or trade for some unicorn teeth, I may not be your guy. The amount of cash I have available for such a luxury is limited, and I'm afraid I need every one of those unicorn teeth to keep the forces of darkness at bay. The fate of humanity is at stake, and it would be bad form for me to trade that for a titanium razor handle.

However, if you have one you're not in love with, and you want to find it a loving home for a fair price, I would be sincerely appreciative. I would promise to name my next child after you, although my recent vasectomy makes it unlikely anything would come of that. Also, I'm certainly open to trades if there is something of comparable cost that you're looking for. I have a wide variety of stuff.

Thanks for taking a look, brothers!

22 828
 07-24-2015, 08:55 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I'm bumping this, and also want to say again that in that I have other very nice items that I might be willing to put towards one of these guys, including, but not limited to, some nice M&F brushes, Simpsons, Rooney Heritage and Finest, UFO, BRW, and some other nice custom handles, vintage Gillette, ATT, Weber, Mongoose. Enough software to build a soap empire. What I'm saying is, lots of stuff. :-)

Again, thank you for looking!

22 828
 07-24-2015, 11:03 AM
  • slr31
  • Garden City, India
User Info
Golly. You make even a WTB post interesting to read. Good Luck Craig.

83 561
 07-24-2015, 11:05 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
Heh - thanks! I figure, as long as I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the community, I might as well try to make it interesting. :-D

22 828
 07-27-2015, 06:45 AM
User Info
How about a Zeus XL?  Freaking monster.

9 329
 07-27-2015, 06:47 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I saw that listing, and while it's a beauty, I'm specifically looking for a light handle to pair with a couple of my light (aluminum) heads.

Believe you me, I'm tempted by just about any UFO handle, but in this particular quest, I'm hoping that someone will have a titanium version that they're willing to part with.

22 828
 07-27-2015, 10:45 AM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
I don't mean to bump the thread - My inbox was full for a while, not sure how long, and I know that I missed a few messages. I've cleared out some message space, and crossed my fingers!  Biggrin

22 828
 07-28-2015, 12:28 PM
User Info
Good luck, Craig.  I have a Titan Fine L, but if you want it, you'll have to come and beat me with a baseball bat and then tear it from my hand.

2 1,464
 07-28-2015, 12:29 PM
  • chamm
  • Expert on nothing
  • Central Ohio
User Info
Hmmm... Where was your address again? Biggrin

22 828