07-12-2015, 05:42 PM
User Info
If I try to send a msg when someone's PM box is full, shouldn't the system automatically send them a notice so that they know someone tried to contact them?
It seems like there is just no way for people to contact someone else if the pm box is full.

Any suggestions?

53 761
 07-12-2015, 05:48 PM
User Info
(07-12-2015, 05:42 PM)parachutefactory Wrote: If I try to send a msg when someone's PM box is full, shouldn't the system automatically send them a notice so that they know someone tried to contact them?
It seems like there is just no way for people to contact someone else if the pm box is full.

Any suggestions?
I don't know exactly what happens, but I believe you get one notification that someone tries to contact you. Then it is your responsibility to clean up your messages.

It also warns you when you are at 90% capacity.

8 2,718
 07-12-2015, 06:00 PM
User Info
(07-12-2015, 05:48 PM)Bruce Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 05:42 PM)parachutefactory Wrote: If I try to send a msg when someone's PM box is full, shouldn't the system automatically send them a notice so that they know someone tried to contact them?

Any suggestions?
I don't know exactly what happens, but I believe you get one notification that someone tries to contact you.  Then it is your responsibility to clean up your messages.

I didn't realize that but that's good to know.  This member I am trying to contact hasn't cleared the box yet. Hopefully soon.

53 761
 07-12-2015, 06:03 PM
User Info
(07-12-2015, 06:00 PM)parachutefactory Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 05:48 PM)Bruce Wrote:

Any suggestions?
I don't know exactly what happens, but I believe you get one notification that someone tries to contact you.  Then it is your responsibility to clean up your messages.

I didn't realize that but that's good to know.  This member I am trying to contact hasn't cleared the box yet. Hopefully soon.

I may be wrong but was pretty sure it sends one message.

If they use Tapatalk, a good way to get their attention is to quote them or @username mention them and hope they have notifications on.

8 2,718
 07-12-2015, 09:51 PM
User Info
If they have provided an email address you can also email them directly from their profile page to let them know their PM box is bursting at the seams.

3 6,138