07-13-2015, 07:36 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
BullGoose Shaving has recently been adding a lot of French made shaving products to the store. This got us thinking a bit about Bastille Day on July 14th. To celebrate, we are offering 10% savings storewide (with the usual exceptions) when you use coupon code Bastille at checkout. The offer is good through Thursday, July 16th.

You must use the code at checkout. Requests to retroactively apply the code cannot be accommodated.

[Image: amDqLgG.gif]

46 18,069
 07-13-2015, 08:02 AM
  • kwsher
  • Austin, TX - USA
User Info
Vive la France! Thanks Phil- appreciate the great values you are giving the community.

2 1,180
 07-13-2015, 01:30 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info

EN FRANCAIS SE LE FETE NATIONAL. J'avoir  50 franc avec Antoine de Saint-Exupery, mais, il na pas de monai americain Sad

2 3,171
 07-13-2015, 02:32 PM
  • kav
  • Banned
  • east of the sun,west of the moon
User Info
I just walked down to the dustbin ( a more elegant brit term for the dumpster) with le debitage of a Jacque Pepin inspired dinner.
The flies were AWFUL and one seemed intent on catching my attention. I looked down and MON DIEU! a $20 bill that went beyond
'filthy lucre' lay at my toe!. I bent down in time to see a bit of golden glitter fly off with a hummingbird. I think I was visited by un
Farfadette! I had enough for a modest French soap purchase and some cream for la Farfadette [Image: oL8W20N.jpg]

2 3,171