06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
User Info
Borrowing on a thread over on FPN, where users could list what fountain pen inks they had, what they were interested in trying, I thought I would start this thread to see how it goes.
I like many others here have stockpiled many products, but the problem is there is always something new that perks up interest in my ever curious mind. But I’m hesitant to buy full size product before trying now, just because I have so much already.
Of late, to me I have been curious to see what all the fuss is about Mikes handmade natural soaps
And Queen charlotte’s After shave balm.
I would be interested in trading a sample of either/both, (unscented, lime preferred, but open to other options)
I have tons of blades/creams/soaps/and aftershaves (too much to list here)
So I put this post up and ask if you have either of these you could spare a sample of along with a list of about 5 things you might want to try in exchange.
I am hoping others would follow suit in this thread and post their want to trade lists as well.

2 59
 06-21-2012, 11:46 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
Sounds like an interesting idea. I am set at the moment and don't need (or really want) to find anything else that I just have to have. But I think it is a good idea, just like the ink swap at FPN!

0 253
 06-21-2012, 12:50 PM
User Info
Hi Superbleu,
drop me a pm with your address and I'll send you some Mike's soap samples. He makes great stuff and though I'm not a fan of most of the scents, the performance is great.

The things I'm curious about trying are:
Floid Blue
Queen Charlotte-the sandalwood, I believe.
Floris Soaps

I have other soaps and AS/ASB's to share:
Razorock XXX
MWF
Institut Karite
Trafalgar 1805 Shave Cream
T&H and TOBS Sandalwood Shave Cream
Pinaud Clubman
Penhaligon's B&B
Knize 10 soap

(06-21-2012, 11:05 AM)superbleu Wrote: Borrowing on a thread over on FPN, where users could list what fountain pen inks they had, what they were interested in trying, I thought I would start this thread to see how it goes.
I like many others here have stockpiled many products, but the problem is there is always something new that perks up interest in my ever curious mind. But I’m hesitant to buy full size product before trying now, just because I have so much already.
Of late, to me I have been curious to see what all the fuss is about Mikes handmade natural soaps
And Queen charlotte’s After shave balm.
I would be interested in trading a sample of either/both, (unscented, lime preferred, but open to other options)
I have tons of blades/creams/soaps/and aftershaves (too much to list here)
So I put this post up and ask if you have either of these you could spare a sample of along with a list of about 5 things you might want to try in exchange.
I am hoping others would follow suit in this thread and post their want to trade lists as well.

5 298
 06-21-2012, 01:20 PM
User Info
Thanks Oakeshott, PM sent

Justin, I have lots of ink samples to trade too!!! Biggrin

2 59