07-17-2015, 04:55 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
I am offering for sale today a few small lots of product. Shipping in the US is included. Paypal only.

SOLD First up is a puck of older formula tallow containing Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet. I unwrapped this puck to test lather it, and it performed as expected. Included is the original box, which lists sodium tallowate as the fifth ingredient. Also in this lot is a lightly used puck of tallow formula Penhaligons Lords, a soap that has been out of production for some years. This puck has plenty of aroma left, and I will also include its original box. The Lords puck will also come in a Penhaligons-like wood bowl with no writing on the lid. $95 NOW $75 for both. SOLD

[Image: BBLords.jpg]

[Image: BB1.jpg]

[Image: BB2.jpg]

[Image: Pens1.jpg]

SOLD Next up is a lot of Alvarez Gomez shaving cream and aftershave balm that I purchased in the last month. I have used each about 7 times, and for the shaving cream, I have always scooped the product out of the tub with a clean spoon (no contact with a wet brush). $45 for both. SOLD

[Image: AG1.jpg]

[Image: AG2.jpg]

SOLD Last is a small lot including a tub of Castle Forbes Lavender shaving cream and Esbjerg Sensitiv shaving cream. I conservatively estimate about 85% of the Castle Forbes remaining and 95% of the Esbjerg remaining. Again, I have not lathered these creams directly from the tub but have always scooped out the product with a clean spoon. Both are recently purchased and fresh, with their original soft consistency. $30 SOLD

[Image: CFEsbjerg.jpg]

Thanks for looking. Selling these gems is an effort to further reduce the size of my den, so I am not interested in trade offers.

43 1,705
 07-17-2015, 05:08 AM
User Info
What is the scent of the Esbjerg? I have heard only a little of it, but have been looking for the Castle Forbes Lavender. Thanks!

29 257
 07-17-2015, 05:16 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
The Esbjerg Sensitiv has a light, citrusy, verbena scent. I am told it is not intentionally fragranced - no fragrance oils or essential oils were added for scent. The scent of it comes just from the ingredients for the cream.

Andrew

43 1,705
 07-17-2015, 05:58 AM
User Info
Good deals here Andrew!  Great price on the CF lot as well as the others. Buy with confidence from this great seller. GLWTS.

79 824
 07-18-2015, 06:55 AM
User Info
Dang, missed it. Thanks for the info!

29 257
 07-22-2015, 10:35 AM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Price reduced on the Penhaligons.

43 1,705