03-05-2012, 04:54 PM
User Info
I am a fan of Old Spice. My father wore it in the 60's. I think all men wore it in the 60s.
I have an OS mug from the 60s. For me OS brings back fond childhood memories
I found Old Spice at Walmart two years ago. It is my go to scent at our camp. OS just seems made for camp;) It is also in my rotation at home.

There website baffles me. http://www.oldspice.com/

This is their description of OS Classic -
" Old Spice After Shave is as American as a man on a motorcycle jumping over a baseball stadium while singing the national anthem. And the only thing despots hate more than decentralized government and free speech is the smell of Old Spice After Shave. So punch totalitarianism in the piehole by splashing on some Old Spice After Shave."

Obviously going for a younger demographic than I. All of the descriptions
are equally "tongue in cheek" bad.

I did enjoy is the Classic Whistle ringtone download.

Phil

7 363
 03-05-2012, 05:57 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I love Old Spice as well. It's my daily deodorant. I'd love to be able to use it as an aftershave but mrsitsmedave doesn't enjoy the scent. Oh well.

116 3,804
 03-05-2012, 06:35 PM
  • Qhead
  • Cleveland, Ohio
User Info
I have some OS but the wife won't "let" me use it

15 185
 03-09-2012, 07:51 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I actually downloaded that ringtone to my cellphone.

173 23,540
 03-10-2012, 02:34 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Old Spice cologne is even better then the after shave at a very slight increase in price and available everywhere. Great stuff and I don't care who is making it. I believe most of the current OS is made in Canada. The vendors that carry it get it imported from India.

100 12,445
 03-11-2012, 06:15 PM
User Info
OS has to be one of those love it or hate it scents. I seldom see someone say "it's OK". For me, it's a 'hate it'.

129 6,685