07-18-2015, 11:52 AM
User Info
Good Afternoon Shave Nookers

The last couple weeks, I have been looking around for a really high quality Badger knot. I found Wet Shave Products and i fell in love with the look of their High Mountain Badger knots. This morning i went back to put in a purchase for one of the 26mm knots, and it seems that their page that had just the knots for sale, has been removed. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Best,
Brenden

0 517
 07-18-2015, 11:57 AM
User Info
Interesting, don't know.  I hope you can get one.  I used to own one of their brushes and it was a very nice brush.

61 3,796
 07-18-2015, 12:36 PM
User Info
I went ahead and bought into the next run of Beehive brushes with the 2 band silver tip. It looks real comfortable. I also have a 28mm synth knot that im waiting for my custom brush to come in. Maybe for christmas i will look into a super high quality knot

-Brenden

0 517
 07-18-2015, 03:37 PM
User Info
I would presume, Lee, the proprietor has stopped selling stand-alone knots. He stopped focusing his attention on shaving brushes a few years ago and started redirecting it towards soaps. He must have stopped offering the stand-alone knots, all together, now, which is quite unfortunate as he originally offered some of the best knots/brushes I have ever tried and I was fortunate enough to have acquired 10 of those beautiful knots. 

Good luck.

83 21,077
 07-21-2015, 05:07 PM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
It's a very tough business these days, especially focusing on soaps.

1 795