07-19-2015, 11:58 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
The storage is overflowing yet again and with more stuff on the way I need to make some room.  Prices include US Shipping and paypal fees.  I am not interested in trades at this time.  Please feel free to ask any questions here and PM me if you would like to purchase.

International inquiries welcome

[Image: JAvuDnv.jpg]
[Image: 3MXzI29.jpg]
Geo F Trumper DE Razor made by Merkur w/ Edwin Jagger gold plated razor/brush stand:  The razor appears to be manufactured by Merkur and shaves just like my other safety bar Merkur razors, that is smooth and efficient.  The stand has some minor wear and scratches but is in very good shape overall.  The razor is in excellent shape with a small spot of plating loss on the underside of the top cap (viewable in the second picture). $45  Now $40 $35 SOLD SOLD

Edwin Jagger Large Silvertip Brush with Stand: I am the original owner of this ergonomic brush.  The knot measures 23mm in diameter with a 52mm loft and has luxuriously soft tips with just enough backbone to face lather with.  The Edwin Jaggers don't get much time in the spotlight these days, but they are easily on par in quality and consistency with Kent, Shavemac and Thater (IMHO).  The brush comes with the stand and original box (which got a little tattered in the original shipment from the vendor as it shipped in a bubble envelope from the UK).  WITHDRAWN

[Image: vGqlaxm.jpg]

Simpson Commodore X3 Best Badger:  I am the original owner of this scrubby and dense brush.  I purchased this brush several months ago and have used it about a half dozen times.  It has a wonderful scrubby sensation when face lathering and is nearly identical in performance to my P8 and with well over 100 brushes in my collection there is no room for redundancy.  The knot measures 25mm in diameter at 50mm loft.  It comes in it's original box with tissue.  $60  SOLD!  SOLD!!

Vintage Leonhardy De Luxe 7000/3: This brush is identical in spec to the modern VP Leonhardy 700030 sold by The Superior Shave and is an amazing brush in all aspects.  The ergonomic hand turned and painted handle feels great in hand and the knot is softer than anything else I have ever tried (with natural untreated tips).  Despite the high loft the hairs are resillient enough to prevent this brush from feeling floppy.  The knot measures 23mm in diameter by 61mm loft, but feels much larger in use.  $110 SOLD SOLD!

[Image: 9csWmUN.jpg]

Vintage Plisson Lot (will break up if no interest, essentially buy 2 get 2 free at lot price): $145 $135 $125. SOLD

L to R:
Size 6 Plexi (17x47mm): Out of production size with moderate backbone and just a tiny hint of scritch normally associated with the European White knots.  It will shed a hair on occasion and the knot is a little loose in the socket when the brush is completely dry (this is a normal characteristic of vintage Plisson brushes).  There is also a small crack in the corner of the base of the handle which is aesthetic only. $40 SOLD

Size 10 Perlex label (21x51mm): A great example of vintage European White hair with firm backbone and a nice scrub and the mildest occasional scritch.  This brush hasn't shed a single hair since I first purchased it.  This brush is the best of the bunch and worth almost what I am selling the whole lot for by itself. $90 SOLD

Size 10 Paul Lafolie label (20x53mm): The softest tips of the bunch.  The Paul Lofolie screen printing washed off when I was restoring this brush. The knot is a little loose when completely dry and it does shed an occasional hair.  I am not 100% certain that this brush was made by Plisson, but it shares so many characteristics that I truly believe it was. The knot feels more like a high-end German silvertip than any of the Plisson grades that I am familiar with, but an absolute pleasure to face lather with regardless. $35 SOLD

Size 12 Plisson Faux Horn (23x52mm): This brush has a large glue bump making it very scrubby, but without scritch.  I believe this was a low end brush and was used heavily by it's original owner.  The knot and handle are both in very good condition, this brush eats the hardest of soaps with ease. $35 SOLD

[Image: L7KI8Oi.jpg]
French Soap Lot:
PdP original 80%, PdP No 63 NEW, La Maison du Savon de Marsaille Tonic NEW: $30 Now $25 $23 Sold SOLD

Great smelling soaps that have a good reputation, I'm just finding that I am a tallow man through and through.

[Image: BV3bX7y.jpg]

CRSW Select Savon #1 NEW WITHDRAWN

I'm not crazy about the scent, this is the original large 6 oz tin.

139 2,680
 07-20-2015, 01:20 PM
User Info
Awesome Leonhardy, i f I may say so!

21 1,175
 07-21-2015, 08:26 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(07-20-2015, 01:20 PM)Bibbelmann Wrote: Awesome Leonhardy, i f I may say so!
Thank you sir, it is now on its way to Canada. Commodore sold as well.

139 2,680
 07-21-2015, 09:28 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
(07-21-2015, 08:26 AM)blzrfn Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:20 PM)Bibbelmann Wrote: Awesome Leonhardy, i f I may say so!
Thank you sir, it is now on its way to Canada.  Commodore sold as well.

Glad to hear it's coming to Canada, but sadly not to me.  Asleep at the switch again. Blush

5 885
 07-22-2015, 06:56 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Prices reduced, items getting posted at the other forums tonight.

139 2,680
 07-27-2015, 07:00 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
These great deals just became smoking hot deals!

139 2,680
 07-31-2015, 12:28 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I split the vintage Plisson lot, if you have never tried a vintage Plisson you don't know what you are missing out on!

139 2,680
 07-31-2015, 12:55 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
That Edwin jagger handle is killer

49 514
 08-01-2015, 07:09 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA