07-22-2015, 02:17 PM
User Info
I'm going on four days with a full PM box. I can neither delete nor move messages from any folder to create space.

E.g., if I attempt to delete a message from my Inbox, no deletion results and the message does not subsequently appear in the Trash folder. And if I attempt to empty the Trash folder anyway, the message will still remain in my Inbox.

I've received over a dozen notices, which I assume represent undelivered (and consequently lost) messages.

3 1,036
 07-22-2015, 04:57 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(07-22-2015, 02:17 PM)Chiefbroom Wrote: I'm going on four days with a full PM box. I can neither delete nor move messages from any folder to create space.

E.g., if I attempt to delete a message from my Inbox, no deletion results and the message does not subsequently appear in the Trash folder. And if I attempt to empty the Trash folder anyway, the message will still remain in my Inbox.

I've received over a dozen notices, which I assume represent undelivered (and consequently lost) messages.

Ken,

I sent you an email through the system.  If you have any questions it should give you my email address and I also added my phone number.

Johnny

179 23,925
 07-22-2015, 06:36 PM
User Info
(07-22-2015, 04:57 PM)Johnny Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:17 PM)Chiefbroom Wrote: I'm going on four days with a full PM box. I can neither delete nor move messages from any folder to create space.

Ken,

I sent you an email through the system.  If you have any questions it should give you my email address and I also added my phone number.

Johnny

Thanks!

3 1,036
 07-24-2015, 06:42 AM
User Info
No change.

3 1,036
 07-29-2015, 06:00 AM
  • leefish
  • Pisciform Cavalry
  • The Netherlands
User Info
This is now resolved. Closing the thread, sorry for the inconvenience Chiefbroom, and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

0 822